New York, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
After Meg shifted base to LA, she opted for homeschooling and was tutored online after leaving her hometown and school in New York.
At the age of 6, Meg started training at Annie’s Playhouse – School of Performing Arts in Far Hills, New Jersey in voice, dance and acting.
Actress, Dancer, Musician, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
Meg is managed by Shirley Grant Management, Teaneck, NJ and represented by Don Buchwald & Associates.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meg Donnelly has dated –
- Logan Pepper – The American Housewife actor, Logan Pepper has been rumored to be dating fellow co-star Meg in the past. On his birthday, Meg posted her heartfelt wish on her Instagram, which left fans wondering about their relationship status. The two have neither confirmed nor denied their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in shades of blonde and light brown.
- Her blue eyes
- Unique voice
Meg Donnelly has endorsed the following brands –
- Clean and Clear
Best Known For
Appearing in the family drama series American Housewife in the role of Taylor Otto.
As a Singer
She has sung in several productions in New York such as Kids of the Arts, Broadway Kids and Time To Shine.
She made her theatrical film debut as Lilly Kelly in the drama film The Broken Ones in 2017, which was featured at the SOHO Film Festival in 2017.
First TV Show
Meg made her television show debut in the family comedy Future Shock as Annie in 2015.
Details of Meg’s diet and workout are unknown.
Meg Donnelly Favorite Things
- Dance Form – Hip Hop
- TV Shows – SpongeBob SquarePants, Seinfeld
- Director – Quentin Tarantino
- Movie – Airplane, Stomp the Yard, Along Came Polly, SpongeBob SquarePants
- Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox, Yankees
- Episode of American Housewife – Westport Zombies
- Beverage – Black Coffee
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
Source – UPROXX, Sweety High, Just Jared Jr., Lapalme Magazine, Celebrity Cafe
Meg Donnelly Facts
- She can speak the Japanese language that she learned from a foreign exchange student who studied in her school.
- Her celebrity crush is Chris Hemsworth.
- She supports various charitable organizations such as The Red Rose Foundation and the Trevor Project.
- Her best friend is her on-screen dad, Diedrich Bader.
- She is fond of dogs, but because of her hectic work schedule, she prefers keeping cats as pets. She has 2 pet cats.
- She loves singing, and it is one of her hobbies.
- She is fond of surfing and scuba diving.
- Visit her official website @ megdonnelly.com.
- Follow Meg on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Meg Donnelly / Instagram