|Meg Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 2002|
Meg Harris is an Australian professional swimmer who is known for being a world record holder in the 4×100 meter freestyle relay. On the other hand, Meg is also known for winning a gold medal in the 50 freestyle at the 2017 Bahamas Commonwealth Youth Games.
Meg attended Mt St Michael’s College in Ashgrove, Brisbane. She has also trained under the watchful eyes of Peter Bishop.
- Father – Wayne Harris
- Mother – Maureen Harris
Meg is represented by Hugh of McDonald Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meg has dated –
- Connor Brackin – Meg has been in a relationship with Connor Brackin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Meg has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Loud Shirt Day.
Meg Harris Facts
- She was born and raised in Australia.
- Meg is sponsored by FINIS Australia.
- The earliest post that Meg uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 9, 2015.
- Meg is a supporter of the non-profit organization Hear and Say.
- She swam the final leg of the Australian Women’s 4 × 100-meter freestyle relay at the 2020 Summer Olympics at Tokyo Harris earning her team a gold medal. The team had broken the world record with a 3:29.69.
- Meg also took part in the 4 × 200-meter freestyle relay with a split of 1:57.01. However, she did not go on to swim in the finals.
- In January 2022, Meg uploaded a post to her Instagram account announcing that she had suffered from a broken arm after accidentally running a scooter into a rock.
- She was awarded the “Medal of the Order of Australia” at the 2022 Australia Day Honours.
Featured Image By Meg Harris / Instagram