|Keenan Cahill Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1995|
|Date of Death||December 29, 2022|
Keenan Cahill was an American YouTuber, internet personality, and content creator who garnered fame in the early 2010s for his viral lip-sync videos that he would make to popular songs.
Keenan Cahill was born on March 20, 1995.
Keenan Cahill died on December 29, 2022, at the age of 27, after an open-heart surgery on December 15.
Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator
Augmenter Music Group
Keenan Cahill’s net worth was $425 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
4 ft 1.5 in or 126 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He would sport a pair of reading glasses.
Keenan Cahill Facts
- He was diagnosed with Maroteaux–Lamy syndrome at the age of 1, hence, resulting in dwarfism. Keenan had a thickening of the dura, shortened trunk, a crouched stance, restricted joint movement, and enlarged hands.
- In 1997, Keenan was treated for a bone marrow transplant to slow down the progression of the disease. He went on to have multiple surgeries including surgery to relieve intracranial pressure.
- Cahill had featured various artists on his YouTube channel which include Jennifer Aniston, 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Katy Perry, Tinie Tempah, Maroon 5, Cody Simpson, Jason Derulo, Glee, The Wanted, LMFAO, Drake Bell, Justin Bieber, WWE wrestler The Miz, and Pauly D.
- He released his debut EP titled Hands Up (The Dance Remixes) (feat. ElectroVamp) in April 2012.
- Keenan joined the YouTube channel with his self-titled account on October 25, 2009. However, the earliest post that he uploaded to the channel was on August 28, 2010, on the Katy Perry song Teenage Dream.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his channel as of December 2022, were Down On Me (Keenan Cahill and 50 Cent), Teenage Dream (Keenan Cahill), David Guetta Megamix (Keenan Cahill and David Guetta), and PartyRock Anthem (Keenan Cahill and LMFAO).
- On December 15, 2022, he had an open-heart surgery that resulted in his death on December 29, 2022.
Featured Image By Keenan Cahill / Instagram