|Megan Puleri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1997|
Megan Puleri is an American fashion model who is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She has also worked with many other noted brands and designers such as Cushnie Et Ochs, J.Crew, Vivienne Tam, Kate Spade New York, Nicole Miller, Delpozo, Babyghost, and Houghton. In addition to that, Megan Puleri has been featured in editorials like Elle Italy, Elle France, WWD, and Fashion Gone Rogue.
New Albany, Ohio, United States
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Tom Puleri (Financial Advisor)
- Mother – Susie Puleri (Interior Designer)
Megan Puleri has been represented by –
- IMG – New York
- IMG – Sydney
- Ford Models – New York
- Brave Model Management – Milan
- PMA – Hamburg
- Photogenics LA – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Long legs
- Sharp jawline
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Megan Puleri has done modeling work for the following brands –
- Rachel Zoe
- Eli Mizrahi
- Victoria’s Secret
Best Known For
- Having walked the fashion ramp for the popular fashion brand, Victoria’s Secret
- Being the subject of the editorials of popular publications such as WWD Magazine
Megan Puleri regularly works out at the Dog Pound gym in New York City to maintain her enviable figure. She doesn’t believe in isolating her body parts for her workout sessions. Instead, she focuses on her whole body in her workouts. However, there is a certain inclination towards improving her lower body strength with exercises such as squats done in various ways such as squat walks, squat jumps, and squat holds with a resistance band.
And, she switches things around to keep her workout fresh and interesting. She certainly doesn’t mind taking her workout outdoors. Plus, she loves to indulge in some yoga in her free time as well.
Megan Puleri Facts
- When she turned 18, Megan and her mother moved to New York City so that she could pursue a modeling career.
- Her mother had first met Ed Razek, the executive at Victoria’s Secret’s parent company at the Gap store when Megan was 15 years old.
- Initially, Razek tried to shake Susie and her husband off by saying they shouldn’t get their daughter into modeling as it was a nasty business. However, some months later, when they showed him Megan’s picture, he decided that she was perfect for modeling.
- By the time Megan met Razek at Victoria’s Secret offices in Columbus, she had won a local modeling contest. He immediately got her in touch with executives from IMG Models.
- In her free time, she enjoys drawing and writing. She is also very much into photography.
Featured Image by Megan Puleri / Instagram