|Megan Wallace Cunningham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1975|
Megan Wallace Cunningham is an art dealer who is known for being the spouse of television host, comedian, author, and actor Craig Ferguson and mother to his son Liam.
Megan Wallace Cunningham
She was born in 1975.
Chester, Windsor County, Vermont, United States
Others – Janet Ferguson (Mother-In-Law), Robert Ferguson (Father-In-Law), Lynn Ferguson (Sister-In-Law) (Writer, Actress, Story Coach), Milo Hamish Ferguson (Step-Son)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has dated –
- Craig Ferguson (2005-Present) – Megan got married to TV host, actor, author, and comedian Craig Ferguson on December 21, 2008. The couple has a son named Liam James Ferguson (b. January 31, 2011). Megan is also the step-mother of Milo Hamish Ferguson (b. 2001), who was born to Sascha Ferguson the second wife of Craig.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has 2 moles near her upper lip.
- Thin lips
Megan Wallace Cunningham Facts
- Her husband Craig was born in Springburn, Glasgow, Scotland.
- She has little to no interaction with the media and prefers to keep her personal life a secret.
- Megan was raised in a wealthy family in Chester, Vermont. Her parents own a farm there.
- It is said that Megan is a direct descendant of one of America’s founding father’s John Adams and his wife Abigail Adams.
- She is the 3rd wife of Craig Ferguson. He had previously been married to graphic designer Anne Hogarth and bodybuilder Sascha Corwin.