|Meka Srikanth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1968|
Meka Srikanth is an Indian actor who is widely recognized for having appeared in numerous Telugu films including President Gari Pellam (1992). He has also starred in several TV shows such as Chadarangam (2020). He is the recipient of many accolades like the Filmfare Award for “Best Supporting Actor – Telugu” in 2004. Meka has amassed more than 40k followers on Instagram.
Gangavati, Mysore State, India
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India
He attended Karnataka University in Dharwad, graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- Father – Meka Parameswara Rao (Wealthy Landlord)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Ooha (1997-Present) – He married former actress Ooha on January 20, 1997. They have 3 children namely a daughter Medha and 2 sons named Rohan and Roshann Meka.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Cleft chin
- Thick mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as GoFarmz.
Meka Srikanth Favorite Things
- Fruit – Mangoes
Source – Instagram
Meka Srikanth Facts
- He has been passionate about cricket so much so that he would be absent from classes to play the game. He had been the school champion in cricket.
- Meka has recalled that he had got attracted to the cinema when he was in the tenth class. He had lied at home and gone to Chennai looking for opportunities in acting. Srikanth had stayed there for 5 days and visited all the studios and ended up realizing that was not the way to get into the movies. He has admitted that a whole year of his education had got wasted because of his Chennai trip. Srikanth had returned to Gangavati and made up his mind to complete his degree first.
- He has stated that he was in a Telugu medium school till his 10th standard. He went on to be in English medium in his +2 and college. However, he would mix with Telugu guys and never make an effort to communicate in English. He has confessed that later on in life, he has found that as a drawback and has encouraged others to not have any mental blocks.
- Srikanth had been thrilled to receive loud applause on the sets after he had enacted his very first scene in his career. He had never had any fear in front of the camera fear. However, he has felt that he has been awkward when it has come to giving interviews or facing the public.
- He has disclosed that his most-cherished films where he has starred have included Pelli Sandadi, Ahwanam, Khadgam, Operation Duryodhana and Pellam Voorelithe.
- Meka has been known to be among the few stars in the film industry who has never had enemies. He has believed the reason to have been that he has always minded his own work, never spoken ill of others, had a deep respect for his producers, and never given priority to money. He has been an introvert by disposition and if ever any misunderstandings have cropped up, he has gone out of his way to apologize.
- Srikanth has thoroughly enjoyed traveling. In his spare time, he has gone to his hometown and roamed around. He has cherished visiting his school and meeting teachers and students.
- He has seen immense value in thinking positively.
Featured Image by Srikanth Meka / Instagram