Melissa Ivy Rauch
Marlboro Township, New Jersey, U.S.
Melissa Rauch attended Marlboro High School in Marlboro, New Jersey. Post that, she went to Marymount Manhattan College to earn a Bachelor in Fine Arts degree in acting in the year 2002.
- Father – David Rauch
- Mother – Susan Rauch
- Siblings – Ben Rauch (Brother)
She is signed to and is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, WME, and Peikoff Mahan Law Office.
5 ft or 152 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Melissa started dating writer and producer, Winston Beigel in 2006. They are believed to have met in college much before. The duo married in 2007. Now, he is a writing partner of her. Winston wrote and produced the 2009 short movie, The Condom Killer, in which Melissa acted.
- Short stature
- Curvaceous, and buxom figure
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Melissa had appeared in Staples, and Dunkin Donuts commercial. She had also done couple of voice-overs for McDonald’s, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory since 2009.
She appeared in the 2006 movie Delirious for her role as Megan.
First TV Show
In 2007, she played the role as Bethany in the HBO’s 12 Miles of Bad Road. She appeared in a total of 3 episodes in season 1.
She likes to eat Amaranth. Melissa says Amaranth is like oatmeal on steroids. The meal is free of gluten, provides lots of energy to the celeb and hence is a good pre-workout meal. It moreover is a balanced meal providing proteins, minerals, fiber and other vitamins.
Melissa Rauch Favorite Things
Melissa Rauch Facts
- She met her future husband, Winston Beigel in college.
- She developed an interest in acting while studying in high school.
- The Big Bang Theory star cast shares some of their favorite things and views with CNN.
- Rauch got inspiration from actresses like Carol Burnett, Gilda Radner, and Meryl Streep.
- She likes to do cooking, yoga, biking, reading, playing baseball, and kickboxing.
- Connect with Melissa on Twitter and Facebook.