|Molly Jackson Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|November 22, 2001
Molly Jackson is an American actress who rose to fame for her portrayal as the lead character in The Magnificent Life of Meg in 2015.
Molly Christine Jackson
Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Molly studied at a school in Montessori for years. She also skipped 5th grade. She completed her California High School Proficiency Exam on March 18, 2017.
She trained at Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop, The Yard Theater, and The Groundlings. On the other hand, she also pursued a Bachelor of Sciences in Abnormal Psychology.
- Father – David Jackson
- Mother – Lynette Jackson
- Siblings – Hannah Jackson (Sister)
5 ft or 152.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Molly is of Costa Rican and Jewish descent.
- Petite physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
Molly has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- AT&T Wireless
- America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
Molly Jackson Facts
- She was raised in a military family.
- Jackson and her family resided in Texas and moved to Los Angeles when she was 8.
- Molly made her debut TV show appearance as an NBC Daycare Kid in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2019. However, her role was uncredited. The following year, Jackson was cast in her first credited role as Little Stephanie in Victorious.
- She is a vegan.
- Molly has a pet dog that loves to eat tofu.
- She can play the ukulele and also enjoys rock climbing.
- Molly is passionate about rescuing dogs.
Featured Image By Molly Jackson / Instagram