|Melodie Monrose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Melodie Monrose is a French model who is known for having walked the ramp for many celebrated brands and designers like Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Burberry, Oscar de la Renta, Tom Ford, Jeremy Scott, Philipp Plein, and Yeezy. Also, she has gained a decent social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
New York, United States
- Sibling – Melodie Monrose has an older brother.
Melodie Monrose is represented by –
- Next New York – New York
- Next Paris – Paris
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Next Milan – Milan
- Next London – London
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Joy Model Management – São Paulo
- Le Management – Stockholm
- NEW Scouting & Management – Queens
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- A few tattoos on her body
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Melodie Monrose has done endorsement work for brands such as Express, D&G, Joe Fresh, Coach, MAC Cosmetics, GAP, Nars Cosmetics, Massimo Dutti, Giorgio Armani, Abercrombie & Fitch, Forever 21, Esprit, Ann Taylor, etc.
Melodie Monrose Favorite Things
- Designers – John Galliano, Zac Posen, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs
Source – Wikipedia
Melodie Monrose Facts
- Before starting her modeling career, she had a desire of becoming a designer.
- Melodie Monrose was 18 years old when she was discovered by a local modeling agency, named Your Angels Models, which operated in her native Martinique and that’s when she started to pursue a career as a model.
- Soon after having been discovered by Your Angels Models, she started to work with some of the well-known modeling agencies such as Wilhelmina in New York and Silent models in Paris.
- Melodie Monrose made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Jen Kao S/S 11 Show.
- Style.com, Models.com, and COACD named her one amongst the top 10 new faces after her first runway season.
- She has walked the ramp for a number of designers and brands which include the likes of Marc Jacobs, Jen Kao, Dries Van Noten, Gucci, DKNY, Tory Burch, BCBG Max Azria, Zac Posen, Lanvin, Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Loewe, Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Ermanno Scervino, Cushnie, Jaeger, Bottega Veneta, Richard Chai, Reem Acra, Jeremy Scott, Philipp Plein, and Yeezy.
- Melodie Monrose has also been featured in several magazines and editorials like Dazed Magazine, Interview Magazine, Vogue Italia, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Grey Magazine Italy, Pop Magazine, Grit Magazine, Vogue Turkey, Rodeo Magazine, Vogue Japan, Interview Russia, Elle U.S., Vogue Germany, Marie Claire UK, Stylist Magazine France, Vogue Ukraine, Into the Gloss, and InStyle Germany.
- She was shy during her younger years.
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines such as French Revue de Modes and Grit Magazine.
Featured Image by Melodie Monrose / Instagram