|Meredith Phillips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1974|
Meredith Phillips is an American make-up artist turned TV personality who rose to fame after being cast on the 4th season of The Bachelor and the 2nd season of The Bachelorette.
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Oregon, United States
Make-up Artist, Reality TV Star
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith has dated –
- Bob Guiney (2004) – While on The Bachelor, Meredith had chosen to date fellow contestant Bob Guiney but was rejected by him.
- Ian McKee (2004-2005) – During the 2nd season of The Bachelorette, she fell in love with Ian McKee whom she had gotten engaged to in 2005. However, their relationship did not play out the way they wanted and ended their engagement.
- Michael Broady (2011-Present) – In 2011, Meredith tied the knot with her high school sweetheart Michael Broady.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- She sports a bob cut.
Meredith Phillips Facts
- Originally, Meredith is from Beaverton, Oregon.
- In 2018, Meredith had made headlines once again after claiming that a masseuse had drugged and assaulted her s*xually while on The Bachelorette.
- She was the only Bachelorette to not take part as a former lead to promote season 16 of The Bachelorette.
- Meredith had revealed in 2013 that she had struggled with alcohol abuse. However, at the time she had been 150 days sober.
- Professionally, Meredith is a make-up artist.
Featured Image By (ChicaDanesa / The Bachelorette Fandom)