|Meri Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 16, 1971|
Meri Brown is an American TV personality who is known for being one of the wives of polygamist patriarch Kody Brown. Meri and Kody’s three other wives Janelle, Christine, and Robyn star in their popular TLC reality series Sister Wives.
Alameda, California, United States
- Father – Bill Barber (November 9, 1942 – September 5, 2007)
- Mother – Bonnie Ahlstrom (d. March 2021)
- Siblings – Adam Barber (Brother), Teresa Barber Kunz (Younger Sister), Rebekah Barber Dilts (Sister), Deborah Barber Bronson (Sister), Marc William Barber (Older Brother), Elaine Barber Jenson (Sister)
- Others – William Winn Brown (Father-In-Law), Genielle Brown (Mother-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meri Brown has dated –
- Kody Brown (1988-2014) – Meri started dating a man named Kody Brown in 1988. On December 24, 1989, the couple got engaged to one another, and later on April 21, 1990, they tied the knot. Meri and Kody’s relationship ended in divorce on September 25, 2014. Together, they have a child named Leon Brown (b. July 29, 1995) (TV Personality).
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
Meri Brown Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Meri was Kody’s first wife.
- She was caught in a catfishing scandal in 2015, which drew her relationship apart with Kody.
- Her daughter, who stars in Sister Wives came out as transgender in June 2022, and later changed their name to “Leon Brown”. Previously in January 2019, Leon got engaged to TV personality Audrey Kriss.
Featured Image By Meri Brown / Instagram