|Michael McElhatton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1963|
Michael McElhatton is an Irish actor and writer. He is probably known best for cleverly murdering King Robb Stark in Game of Thrones Season 3 as Roose Bolton. His other notable works include The Fall, Ripper Street, New Worlds, Strike Back: Legacy, Mammon, Genius, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, The Zookeeper’s Wife, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Justice League, Fifty Dead Men Walking, Albert Nobbs, Death of a Superhero, and The Hallow. He took acting lessons at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London
Terenure, Dublin, Ireland
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michael McElhatton attended Terenure College in the south of Dublin to study acting. Later, he joined the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and after spending 8 years there, he graduated in 1987.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Michael McElhatton is managed by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
- Lisa Richards Agency, Talent Agency, Dublin, Ireland
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael McElhatton has rarely spoken about his personal life in his interactions with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Balding forehead
- Prominent cheekbones
- Long chin
Michael McElhatton hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
His roles in TV series and films including HBO’s Game of Thrones (2012-2016) as Roose Bolton, National Geographic’s Genius (2017-2018) as Dr. Philipp Lenard / Jonas Salk, The Fall (2013) as Rob Breedlove, BBC’s Ripper Street (2013) as Commissioner James Monro, The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016) as Sheriff Sheldon, The Zookeeper’s Wife (2017) as Jerzyk, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) as Jack’s Eye, and Justice League (2017) as the Terrorist Leader
In 1996, he made his feature film debut in November Afternoon as John.
In 2004, he made his theatrical film debut as a voice actor in the Irish comedy-drama film Adam & Paul as the voice of Martin.
First TV Show
In 1999, he made his first TV show appearance on the drama series The Ambassador as Commander 2.
In 2005, he lent his voice in the comedy series Killinaskully as the Ghost of Christmas Present.
Michael McElhatton Favorite Things
- Kind of Death In Game Of Thrones – Burnt to death by a dragon
Source – YouTube
Michael McElhatton Facts
- He started his career as a theater actor.
- In his appearance in the Your Bad Self on Irish TV networks, he made jokes on various subjects including having cancer.
- As a writer, he has contributed in the making of TV series Your Bad Self (2010), Fergus’s Wedding (2002), Paths to Freedom (2000), and film Spin the Bottle (2003).
- The most shocking scene change for him in Game of Thrones was the death of Ned Stark.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Anne Mavity / YouTube