|Milo Gibson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1990|
Milo Gibson is an American actor and model who shot to fame after making his film debut in 2016, in his father’s critically acclaimed biographical war movie Hacksaw Ridge, in which he played the part of ‘Lucky’ Ford. Milo gained further popularity by portraying the lead role of Jack Collins in the action thriller All the Devil’s Men (2018). He has starred in several other movies like Gangster Land (2017) and The Outpost (2020). Milo has been featured in many TV shows as well, including Good Morning America (2018). He has also made his foray into modeling by appearing in an online editorial for W.
Malibu, California, United States
He attended school in Malibu, USA. He studied Drama in Santa Monica, California.
- Father – Mel Gibson (Actor, Film Director & Producer, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Robyn Moore Gibson (Dental Nurse, Actress)
- Siblings – Hannah (Older Sister), Edward (Older Brother), Christian (Older Brother), William (Older Brother), Louis (Older Brother), Thomas (Younger Brother)
- Others – Donal Gibson (Uncle) (Actor), Hutton Gibson (Paternal Grandfather) (Writer, Critic, World War II Veteran), Eva Mylott (Paternal Great-Grandmother) (Opera Contralto)
He has been represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Wilhelmina Models
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Lindsay Goodstein – He has been in a longtime relationship with Lindsay Goodstein.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
- Sharp features
- Piercing eyes
- Mole on forehead
He has named Salvatore Ferragamo, Rag & Bone, and Giorgio Armani as the brands that he has identified with.
Milo Gibson Favorite Things
- Source Of Inspiration – Steve McQueen having admired his smooth confidence
Source – W Magazine
Milo Gibson Facts
- He shifted to Los Angeles as a child and was raised in Malibu.
- Milo grew up living a humble existence out of the limelight. He used to play on his high school football team and surf in his free time. After completing his graduation, he had fancied being a private massage therapist for a couple of years, later on making a career shift to become an electrician for the next 5 years. Milo enjoyed working with his hands, getting to know people, and solving problems.
- Milo has recalled that his parents never pressurized him towards a career in acting and that his father instead, was always a big supporter of doing what one likes and loves to do. This had a big impact on Milo’s life resulting in him having many different jobs that were not what he craved to do forever. He had eventually ended up discovering that he had a huge passion for acting.
- Milo has disclosed that he has cherished the advice given by his father, which has comprised of being truthful to the character and mimic them as much as possible when working while having fun all the time. He had further suggested Milo forget the presence of the camera, as it is when not aware of it that the most natural and honest performance happens.
- He has enjoyed acting in thriller movies and those that have a lot of action.
Featured Image by Milo Gibson / Instagram