|Mina Bonino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1993|
Mina Bonino is an Argentinian sports journalist and TV presenter who came into the spotlight for her hosting of the TV program, Debo Decir. She had started her career in the entertainment industry as a weather girl for TyC Sports, an Argentinian pay TV channel. She is perhaps better known for her relationship with Uruguayan professional soccer player Federico Valverde. Mina is quite popular on social media platforms, having amassed more than 250k followers on Twitter and more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Mina, after her high school graduation, joined Tea y Deportea, a community college in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She graduated from there with a degree in sports journalism.
She then attended the University of Buenos Aires, a public research university in Buenos Aires. There, she earned a postgraduate degree in journalism.
Sports Journalist, TV Presenter
- Siblings – Paulina Bonino (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mina has dated –
- Federico Valverde (2019-Present) – Mina began dating Uruguayan professional soccer player Federico Valverde, nearly 5 years her junior, in 2019. They have a son together named Benicio Valverde (b. February 20, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Argentinian descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Mina Bonino Facts
- Mina was a fan of soccer since her childhood and used to support Argentinian giants Club Atlético River Plate as well as Spanish champions Real Madrid CF.
- Her relationship with Federico Valverde, who began representing the senior team of the latter club in 2017, and her emotional attachment to Real Madrid CF made her an instant favorite with the fans of the club.
- In August 2022, that emotional attachment was on full display when a leaked WhatsApp conversation showed that she had messaged ‘Gil de mierda! No te vayas!’ (loosely translates to: ‘Don’t leave, you s**t b***ard!’) in a group chat upon hearing the news that Brazilian professional soccer player Casemiro was leaving Real Madrid CF to join English behemoth Manchester United F.C. Although the comment was surely made in jest, her passion for the club endeared her even more to the fans of Real Madrid CF.
- A few months earlier, in June 2022, Mina and her partner, Federico Valverde, had a nightmare of a holiday in Ibiza, a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea that is a very popular tourist destination. It was reported that the couple was involuntarily under the influence of drugs/alcohol and was robbed of about 10,000 euros in cash.
- Mina later clarified that the pair could have been poisoned by the chef of the hotel they were staying in. Her suspicion was strengthened by the fact that the chef had quit his job soon after the pair was robbed. Mina and Federico were then taken for substance testing but tested negative for everything – cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, amphetamines, or antidepressants.
- It was then concluded that the chef might have used mild sedatives in their food and that was enough to have them drowsy and lethargic when they were being robbed. They moved to a different hotel after this and continued to stay in Ibiza for 2 more weeks, with tightened security.
Featured Image by Mina Bonino / Instagram