|Mirabelle Lee Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 2007|
Mirabelle Lee is an American-British actress, model and dancer who burst into the spotlight at the tender age of 3 by working as a print model for Disney. She gained further popularity after starring in several notable films including (Future) Cult Classic (2019), and the thriller Blood Ties (2013) in which she shared the part of Janie with her sister Anais Lee. Mirabelle has also been featured in various TV shows such as Madam Secretary (2015).
Mirabelle Beatrice Lee
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Nicholas Lee (Engineer)
- Mother – Shawane (Corporate Lawyer)
- Siblings – Anais Lee (Older Identical Twin Sister) (Actress, Model)
She has been represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
3 ft 8 in or 112 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
She is of African-American descent on her mother’s side of the family and of British descent on her father’s side.
- Afro hairstyle
- Fuller lips
She has done modeling work for several labels like Saks Fifth Avenue, Toys R Us, and Children’s Place. She has appeared along with her twin sister in commercials for various brands including iPhone 6S.
Mirabelle Lee Favorite Things
- Item – Her hoverboard, having enjoyed creating hoverboard dance videos with her sister
- Hobbies – Taking great quality photos with her iPhone 8+ and uploading them on Instagram, Vlogging and editing videos on her MacBook Pro. for posting to her Youtube channel
Source – BCK Online
Mirabelle Lee Facts
- She was born 1 minute after her twin sister.
- Mirabelle started playing the piano when she was 2 years old and had performed in the Philadelphia Youth Ballet‘s production of the two-act ballet The Nutcracker at the age of 4.
- She is a trained ballet dancer who acquired her pointe shoes at the age of 11. She has also loved hip-hop dancing.
- Mirabelle had walked the runway in New York Fashion Week for fashion brands like Rookie USA.
- Lee has cherished working for the movie Slapface, having recounted one of the most memorable filming moments to have been running through the woods with her co-stars. She had a blast with them after becoming the best of friends in the course of shooting, that had made filming the scenes where they were all together, to have been a lot of fun. Mirabelle had enjoyed practicing stunts together with her co-actors, cracking jokes in between takes, and unwinding together after set. She has recalled that they had once driven to Walmart at midnight and run around the place in animal onesies. They had looked ridiculous and had a whale of a time.
- Mirabelle has relished the wardrobe of clothes that she has shared with her sister, that has many cool clothes. They have kept getting new things that had led to her parents converting the whole attic into a closet.
- Mirabelle has affirmed to have felt extremely lucky to have an identical twin sister, who has been her best friend and accompanied her in everything she has done. They have been so close that they have completed each other’s sentences. When walking into a casting or audition together, and performing on stage, she has been confident as she has Anais with her.
Featured Image by Mirabelle Lee / Instagram