|MissRemiAshten Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1995|
MissRemiAshten is a famous American YouTuber and an Instagram star who has garnered over 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 1 million followers on Instagram. Her posts and videos related to her travel, beauty, fashion and various other related topics keep her fans engaged.
Anaheim Hills, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Remi Cruz went to the Orange County High School.
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the University of California, Riverside where she studied psychology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Remi Cruz is represented by Colette Patnaude of Expand Entertainment.
She was previously represented by Big Fame.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Remi Cruz has largely refrained from divulging details of her personal life. She has made a couple of Boyfriend Tag videos but has made it clear that she wasn’t dating any of them. Overall, it is difficult to say anything about her dating history and relationship status.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean and Guamanian (Chamorro) ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in shades of blonde and brown.
- High Cheekbone
- Broad Nose
Remi Cruz has used her status as a social media influencer to land a number of digital endorsement deals including –
- Honey Pop Beauty
- Extra Gum
- Starbucks Coffee
- Nohmad Snack Co
- Whole Foods
- Square Organics
- RX Bars
- Country Pride
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her popularity as a YouTube beauty and fashion influencer as she has over 2.5 million subscribers on her official YouTube channel and more than 1.5 million subscribers on her secondary channel
- Her popularity on other social media platforms such as Instagram where she has managed to gain over 1 million followers
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till now.
First TV Show
Remi Cruz hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show till now.
Towards the end of summer of 2017, Remi decided to kickstart a weight loss regime as she wanted to take care of her health. She wanted to improve her cholesterol levels and blood pressure and was worried that diabetes, which runs in her family, might affect her if she didn’t overhaul her lifestyle.
As she wasn’t a fan of traditional exercises such as running, she sought alternatives and found a perfect option in SoulCycle. And, by sticking to SoulCycle routine, she managed to lose about 45 pounds in a space of three months.
She has also made changes to her diet. But she allows herself to manage it by day to day basis and allows some room for her cravings. If she indulges her cravings one day, she makes sure that she is following healthier diet the following day.
Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Morning Ritual – She likes to start her day with lemon water and hot herbal tea.
- Breakfast – For her first meal of the day, she likes to have turkey egg scramble made with egg whites, avocado, cherry tomatoes, extra lean turkey mince, and buffalo sauce.
- Lunch – She likes to have salmon sashimi with roasted vegetables, ginger, and ponzu sauce for lunch.
- Dinner – She likes to end her day with a potluck of whatever is there in her fridge. But she keeps it light.
- Snacking – Pita chips with hummus, protein bars, hard-boiled eggs, and almonds.
MissRemiAshten Favorite Things
- Tea Flavors – Cranberry Tea and Berry Detox Tea
- Cheat Food – Fried Chicken
- Summer Activity – Going to the beach
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
Source – Daily Mail, Daily Mail, YouTube
- While studying at the University of California, Riverside, she was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority.
- She started taking interest in dancing at the age of 5. She took dance classes and participated in numerous competitions during her childhood as well as teenage years.
- She was a member of the song team as well as dance team while studying in high school.
- In April 2012, she created her YouTube channel. Over the years, she has managed to earn over 1.6 billion views on her videos.
- The first-ever YouTube video she made was on the preparatory purchases she had made for her ASB leadership enhancing camp.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by MissRemiAshten / Instagram