|Katy Mixon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1981|
Katy Mixon is an American actress and voiceover artist who is best known for her roles as Katie Otto in American Housewife, Victoria Flynn in Mike & Molly, Jenny Ann in Hell or High Water, Nat in Take Shelter, Susan in Four Christmases, Rhonda Silver in State of Play, and April Buchanon in Eastbound & Down. She has also amassed a decent social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 80k followers on Twitter.
Katy Elizabeth Mixon
Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida, United States
Katy Mixon studied at the Alabama School of Fine Arts located in Birmingham, Alabama and then got enrolled at the Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts. Later, she attended the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Dr. Fred Mixon
- Mother – Donna Mixon
- Siblings – Emily Ann Mixon (Younger Sister), Amy Noel Mixon (Older Sister), Joel Ashby Mixon (Older Brother), Laura Mixon (Sister). Katy Mixon has 2 other siblings as well.
- Others – Neil Holton Mixon (Paternal Grandfather), Lena Alpharetta Dalton (Paternal Grandmother), Thornwell Preston Field (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Magruder (Maternal Grandmother)
Katy Mixon is represented by –
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
107 kg or 236 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katy Mixon has dated –
- Bobby Deen (2009-2012)
- Breaux Greer (2013-Present) – She started dating track and field athlete Breaux Greer in the year 2013 and the duo eventually got married. They parent 2 children – a son named Kingston Saint Greer (b. May 19, 2017) and a daughter named Elektra Saint Greer (b. May 16, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Katy Mixon is of English, Scottish, and German descent.
- Wavy hair
- High cheekbones
Katy Mixon appeared in a TV commercial for JC Penney along with Jenna Fischer in 2019.
Katy Mixon Facts
- She grew up in Pensacola, Florida.
- Katy Mixon made her theatrical film debut by playing the role of Michelle Fell in the 2005 psychological thriller film, The Quiet.
- For the 2016 neo-western heist film, Hell or High Water, she won the Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for “Best Ensemble”.
- In 2016, Katy Mixon started appearing as Kate “Katie” Otto in the popular family comedy sitcom, American Housewife.
- She likes the song We Are Young by Fun.
- She has also appeared on shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Extra with Billy Bush, Larry King Now, Live! with Kelly, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, A Little Late with Lilly Singh, and The Wendy Williams Show.
Featured Image by Robert Sebree / CBS / CC BY 2.0