|Donna D’Errico Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1968|
Donna D’Errico is an American actor, model, director, producer, and writer who was chosen as Playboy‘s “Playmate of the Month” for its September 1995 issue. She is also known for appearing as Donna Marco in the television drama series Baywatch from 1996 to 1998. Moreover, Donna has been a part of many other on-screen projects like Frank and Penelope, Survive the Game, Married… with Children, Unhappily Ever After, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher, Men in White, The Making of Plus One, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
Donna Jeanette D’Errico
Dothan, Alabama, United States
Donna D’Errico attended a Catholic school in Georgia. Then, she studied drama under Stephen Anderson in Los Angeles while she also took an improv class at The Groundlings.
She also studied drama under Tom Todoroff in New York.
Actor, Model, Director, Producer, Writer
- Father – According to Donna, he served in the Vietnam war.
- Siblings – She has a brother and a sister.
- Others – John/Giovanni D’Errico (Paternal Grandfather), Anette/Annette Dudek (Paternal Grandmother), Shelby Bradley (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Iris Helton (Maternal Grandmother)
Donna D’Errico has been represented by –
- Advanced Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Miles Anthony Associates, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Donna D’Errico has dated –
- Russell Simmons
- Nikki Sixx (1996-2007) – In 1996, Donna D’Errico got married to musician Nikki Sixx (the co-founder, bassist, and primary songwriter of the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe). Nikki married Donna just a month after divorcing his first wife Brandi Brandt. On January 2, 2001, Nikki and Donna were blessed with a daughter named Frankie-Jean Mary Sixx. Reportedly, the couple separated after the birth of their daughter but reconciled a few months later as Sixx completed his rehab. Despite their attempts to fix the relationship, the duo again separated in April 2007. They officially divorced in June 2007 after around 11 years of marriage.
- DJ Friese (2018) – Donna D’Errico went out with DJ Friese in 2018.
Note – She also has a son named Rhyan Jacob (b. 1993).
Race / Ethnicity
Donna D’Errico is of Italian and Polish descent on her father’s side and has English, Scottish, and Irish roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvaceous body
- Breathless voice
She was raised a Catholic.
Donna D’Errico Facts
- Donna and Masi Oka (Japanese actor, producer, and digital effects artist) were in the same Groundlings improv class.
- In 2002, Donna D’Errico made her theatrical film debut as Female Vendor in the spy comedy film Austin Powers in Goldmember.
- She had a long-held dream of climbing Mount Ararat in Turkey in search of the frozen remains of Noah’s ark and she started training in 2011 in order to fulfill her dream. In mid-2012, she climbed Mount Ararat and returned to the United States in August 2012. She also sustained some injuries from a fall near the end of the climb.
- Donna D’Errico co-starred as Mabel in the 2022 romantic crime film Frank and Penelope.
- Sharing her thoughts on n*de scenes, she once said, “I won’t do it if it’s nudity for love scenes or in a pool. I wouldn’t do that because it is gratuitous. However, if it was for a part of a mentally disturbed patient under treatment in a hospital, who is perhaps lying on a table with no clothes on, and she is freaking out, then that’s okay. But nudity for s*xual reasons, it’s not necessary.”
- She is a vegan and supports animal rights.
Featured Image by Donna D’Errico / Instagram