|Cheyenne Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1975|
Cheyenne Jackson is an American actor, voice actor, stage artist, singer, songwriter, and producer. He is known for playing Danny Baker in the NBC satirical sitcom 30 Rock, Will Drake in the FX horror anthology series American Horror Story: Hotel, Sidney Aaron James in the FX horror anthology series American Horror Story: Roanoke, Greg Parker in the sitcom American Woman, Max in the television sitcom Call Me Kat, René in the sitcom Saved by the Bell, Dr. Rudy Vincent in the FX horror anthology series American Horror Story: Cult, Dale Jennings in the docuseries Equal, Caleb Covington in the Netflix musical comedy-drama series Julie and the Phantoms, and John Henry Moore in the FX horror anthology series American Horror Story: Apocalypse. Jackson has also been cast in various films including The Green, United 93, Behind the Candelabra, Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks, Werewolves Within, Day Out of Days, Love Is Strange, Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia with Hate, Hello Again, A Beautiful Now, Mutual Friends, Price Check, Descendants 3, Descendants: The Royal Wedding, and The One I Wrote for You.
Cheyenne David Jackson
Spokane, Washington, United States
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Stage Artist
- Father – David Jackson (Vietnam Veteran)
- Mother – Sherri Jackson
- Siblings – He has 1 sister and 2 brothers.
- Others – George Russell McGillen, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Dolores Veda Barnett/Barnette (Paternal Grandmother)
Cheyenne Jackson has been represented by MGMT Entertainment.
ICM Partners has been his Agent.
He has also been reppped by –
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocal jazz, pop, blues
Qualiton Imports, Harbinger Records, PS Classics
His net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Cheyenne Jackson has dated –
- Monte Lapka (2000-2013) – Cheyenne started dating physicist Monte Lapka in 2000. After dating for more than a decade, they got married in September 2011 in New York City. However, a couple of years after their wedding, their marriage crumbled. They were living separately and changes in Cheyenne’s personality were responsible for it. He was also battling alcohol abuse at that time. In September 2013, they officially got divorced.
- Jason Landau (2013-Present) – In October 2013, he took to his Instagram account to announce that he was dating actor Jason Landau. They got engaged in February 2014. About six months later, they got married in a private ceremony in Encino. In October 2016, they added twins, Ethan (boy) and Willow (girl) to their family.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Native American ancestry on his father’s side.
Tall and muscular physique
Best Known For
- Being cast as Will Drake in the horror TV series, American Horror Story
- Playing the role of Danny Baker in the comedy TV series, 30 Rock
- Having delivered a number of critically acclaimed performances in successful Broadway productions
He released his debut studio album, The Power of Two, in collaboration with Michael Feinstein in November 2009.
Jackson first appeared in the 2005 short film Curiosity for his role as Luke.
In 2006, Jackson made his first feature film appearance in the drama thriller movie, United 93.
First TV Show
In 2008, Cheyenne was first seen as Bryce on the NBC comedy-drama series, Lipstick Jungle in a single episode.
Cheyenne regularly hits the gym (which is Burn 60 Studios) to maintain his shredded physique in the morning. The focus is on getting high-intensity cardio, high-intensity lifting exercises, and solid core work. For his physical fitness, he also relies on yoga.
He also takes care of his mental and emotional wellbeing. He carves out meditation sessions out of his daily schedule, which lasts for 10 minutes at the very least.
When it comes to food, he tries to eat a lot of green vegetables and fresh fruits.
He also drinks a lot of tea which he usually prepares with lemon, ginger, and honey.
Cheyenne Jackson Favorite Things
- Skincare Brand – Aveda
- Shoes Color – Black
- Los Angeles Restaurant – Tender Greens
- Flower – Orchids
- Food – Sushi, salad, and steaks
- Grooming Essentials – Malin & Goetz lotions, SPF, and face wash
- Accessory – A great watch
- Perfect First Date – Broadway show and Italian dinner
- Meal – Slice of New York Pizza
- Place – Bora Bora
- Role Model – Kenneth Cole (Fashion Designer)
- Quote – Your opinion of me is none of my business.
- Song That Changed His Life – Stand by Me by Ben E. King
- Fictional Hero – Deadpool
- Musician – Sia
- Junk Food – Ice Cream
- Musical – Gypsy
- Workout – Any Peloton Class by Jessica King
- Late-Night Snack – Granola cereal in a big bowl of milk
Source – Equinox, The New Potato, Cape Cod Times, Us Magazine
Cheyenne Jackson Facts
- If he hadn’t found success as an actor and singer, he would have preferred to become a music teacher.
- Jackson is the second youngest child in his family of 4 children.
- He used to work at a Seattle-based magazine in the position of an ad executive. Although he had dreams of being an actor, he remained in that job until the age of 27.
- The September 11 terrorist attack gave him the urgency to quit his job and pursue an acting career. Earlier, he was hampered by the lack of confidence.
- In 2008, he was honored with the title of “Entertainer of the Year” by Out Magazine in the special edition released to celebrate their 100th issue.
- He is an active supporter of LGBT rights. He has also been involved in activism for animal welfare and marriage equality.
- He has played an active role in AIDS activism. He has served as the international ambassador for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, which is a key player in AIDS / HIV research.
- He has worked as a spokesperson and national ambassador for The Hetrick-Martin Institute, which works to provide social support to LGBTQ youth.
- For his good looks, the NY Post publication declared him Broadway’s sexiest man.
- He is an active supporter of The Trevor Project, which is a non-profit organization working on suicide intervention in LGBTQ youth. They also provide crisis intervention services.
- Jackson has battled with alcoholism, which led to problems in his personal life. In 2013, he joined Alcoholics Anonymous to finally kick his alcohol abuse.
- In 2014, he got a tattoo of a dead tree on his right forearm. He has also got lyrics from Elvis Presley’s Daddy Big Boots tattooed on his upper arm as a tribute to his father, who used to sing it when he was a kid.
- While growing up, along with his siblings, he used to sing and perform music by legends such as Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Elvis Presley, and Joni Mitchell.
- Before finding success as a singer, he used to work as a backup singer for Heather Headley and Vanessa Williams.
- In 2020, he brought to life the character of Caleb Covington, a famous ghost who owns the Hollywood Ghost Club.
- His first car was a 1981 cherry-red Chevy Citation which was a hatchback.
- He is often told that he looks taller in reality than on television.
- Cheyenne is sometimes confused with actor Matt Bomer.
- Jackson’s dream duet partner is Lady Gaga.
- His Alo sweatpants is his favorite wardrobe item.
- He can’t cook but he knows how to make a tasty waffle.
- He admires the performer, George Michael. Growing up, he wanted to look like him.
- In April 2023, Cheyenne revealed that he had relapsed after nearly a decade of sobriety.