|Mitch Grassi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1992|
Mitch Grassi is an American singer, musician, songwriter, and YouTube personality who is best known as the founder and performer of the quintet a cappella collective Pentatonix as well as the duo called Superfruit (with Scott Hoying). Over the years, he has been a part of Pentatonix‘s discography that includes albums, extended plays, and songs like PTX, Vols. 1 & 2, PTX, That’s Christmas to Me, A Pentatonix Christmas, PTX Presents: Top Pop, Vol. I, Pentatonix, Christmas Is Here!, We Need a Little Christmas, Evergreen, The Lucky Ones, PTXmas, At Home, Happy, Hallelujah, Problem, Waving Through a Window, Radioactive (ft. Lindsey Stirling), Royals, Little Drummer Boy, The Sound of Silence, Say Something, Cheerleader, La La Latch, Jolene (ft. Dolly Parton), If I Ever Fall in Love (ft. Jason Derulo), Can’t Sleep Love, Shallow, Havana, Dancing on My Own, Making Christmas, Come Along, and Mary, Did You Know?. Moreover, he debuted with a solo moniker “Messer” in April 2020 and did a DJ set at Paper’s Club Quarantine Zoom event during the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi
Mitch, Mitchie, Messer
Arlington, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mitch Grassi went to the Martin High School in Arlington.
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, YouTube Personality
- Father – Mike Grassi
- Mother – Nel Grassi
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
His music band Pentatonix has been managed by –
- Jonathan Kalter of The MGMT Company
- Brian Manning & Lee Goforth of Creative Artists Agency
A cappella, pop, R&B, soul
Vocals, piano, keyboards, synthesizer
RCA, Madison Gate Records
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Mitch Grassi has dated –
- Mitch Grassi has often been linked up with his close friend and fellow Pentatonix band member Scott Hoying. They are collectively known as “Scömìche”. However, such rumors have proved to be unfounded and the only relationship they share is of deep friendship.
- Kirstie Maldonado – Mitch is reported to have dated singer Kirstie Maldonado in the past.
- Beau Sloane – Mitch Grassi and Beau Sloane have been dating for some time. Mitch has shared pictures of Beau on his social media channels.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian, Welsh, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Eccentric style
Mitch, as a part of Pentatonix, has endorsed Lucky Charms cereal.
The band has appeared in an ad for Macy’s and Fiat.
He has revealed in one of his tweets that he is a Christian man.
Best Known For
Being a member of the 5-member Cappella group, Pentatonix (PTX), which has released a series of commercially successful and critically acclaimed singles and albums.
In 2014, Mitch’s Cappella group Pentatonix released their debut studio album PTX, Vols. 1 & 2.
With Superfruit, he released the duo’s debut studio album titled Future Friends on September 15, 2017, via RCA Records and it included songs like Goodbye from Lonely, How You Feeling?, Vacation, Worth It (Perfect), Imaginary Parties, Bad 4 Us, Heartthrob, Deny U, and Fantasy (ft. Amber Liu). The album peaked at number #29 on the US Billboard 200 chart and at number #70 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
In 2015, Mitch made his first film appearance in the comedy music movie, Pitch Perfect 2.
First TV Show
In February 2012, he made his TV show debut in an uncredited role in the music drama, Glee.
In March 2014, he made his first credited TV show appearance in the news series, Access Hollywood.
Mitch Grassi Favorite Things
- Movie – Spirited Away (2001)
- Song – Emerge by Vicious Brunette
- TV Show – Family Guy
- First-Ever Concert Attended – Dixie Chicks
- Food – Japanese Cuisine
- Brands – Joyrich, Mishka, Stüssy
Mitch Grassi Facts
- He fell in love with theatre at a fairly young age and was cast in a school production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He eventually found his calling in musical theatre.
- He has worked as an intern at the theatre camp for the kids.
- Mitch runs a YouTube channel sup3rfruit with his close friend Scott Hoying.
- He holds the distinction of being the youngest member of the Cappella music group, Pentatonix.
- He and his Pentatonix bandmates, Scott Hoying and Kirstin Maldonado have been best friends since the age of 8 after having met in elementary school.
- While studying in high school, he collaborated with Scott Hoying and Kirstin Maldonado to form a cappella group known as The Trio.
- While in high school, he was a member of the school choir. In fact, he was selected for the TMEA All-State Choir on three occasions in his high school career.
- While growing up and in his teen years, he participated in scores of talent and vocal competitions and managed to grab the first position with his masterful performance of Scott Alan’s Kiss the Air in the Teen Talent Follies competition.
- Mitch couldn’t study in college because Pentatonix had started its ascent to fame by the time he completed college. If he had got an opportunity to study in college, he would have loved to go to the University of Southern California.
- He missed his high school graduation day as he had to audition along with his Pentatonix band members for the reality singing competition, The Sing Off.
- He is pretty fond of body art and has got numerous tattoos done including a Spongebob Squarepants and Mermaid Man inked on his right arm.
- After winning The Sing Off competition, his music group was awarded a cash award of $200,000 and a recording contract with Sony Music.
Thx for all the info!
Isn’t his favorite tv show was Spongebob? Which is why he has a tattoo sleeve full of Spongebob characters. Scott’s is Family Guy, I believe.
Also. His sister’s name is Jessa.
Just some things I wanted to clarify.
Mitch is actually 125-135 pounds. I have no idea where you got 161 pounds from.
Ok, let me drop a educate on y’all…
Birth name is Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi
Mitch is currently dating Beau Sloane, and he isn’t bisexual he is very very gay…
His sister’s name is Jessa
I believe his current favorite brands are Balenciaga, Haider Ackermann and Y Project
His favorite TV show is Spongebob Squarepants
I dont know if hes still dating beau