|Jonathan Keltz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1988|
Jonathan Keltz is an American actor and producer who is known for his television roles like playing Leith Bayard in The CW historical romantic drama series Reign, Jake Steinberg in the HBO comedy-drama series Entourage, Grayson Mann in the CBC comedy-drama series Republic of Doyle, and Detective Wiseman in the psychological thriller miniseries Wilderness. He has also been a part of many other shows which include the likes of Degrassi: The Next Generation, Radio Free Roscoe, Queer as Folk, Missing, Dark Oracle, ReGenesis, Cold Case, The Cleaner, Heartland, CSI: Miami, Necessary Roughness, Breakout Kings, The Listener, Combat Hospital, Fairly Legal, Leverage, Flashpoint, Murdoch Mysteries, Transporter: The Series, and Cardinal. In addition to that, Jonathan Keltz’s film credits include Mayday, Cake, Silver Road, Breach, Fit for a Prince, American Pie Presents: Beta House, Dadnapped, Acceptance, Prom, Transgression, Operation: CTF, Playback, 21 & Over, The Privileged, White Night, Brimming with Love, The Cuban, Once Upon A Prince, Falling for Look Lodge, and Stalked by a Prince.
Jonathan Lippert Keltz
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United Stataes
Jonathan Keltz studied at Northern Secondary School, a public high school located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
He also started taking acting lessons at the age of 10.
- Father – Martin Keltz (Co-founder of Scholastic Productions)
- Mother – Karin Lippert (Worked in public relations)
- Others – Egon Siegfried Lippert (Maternal Grandfather), Wilhelmine (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Keltz has dated –
- Laysla De Oliveira (2014-Present) – He started going out with Canadian actor Laysla De Oliveira in February 2014. After going out for several years, the couple got engaged in December 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Jonathan Keltz is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has German ancestry on his maternal side.
He was raised as a Jew.
Jonathan Keltz Facts
- When he was 16 years old, he started working as an actor.
- Jonathan Keltz played the role of Jake Steinberg in the comedy-drama television series Entourage from 2009 to 2011.
- In 2011, he was cast as Brandon (Nova’s crush) in the teen romantic comedy film Prom. The film’s lead cast consists of Aimee Teegarden, Thomas McDonell, Cameron Monaghan, Nicholas Braun, Danielle Campbell, Kylie Bunbury, Raini Rodriguez, and others.
- Jonathan Keltz brought to life the character of Randy in the 2013 comedy film 21 & Over, starring Justin Chon, Miles Teller, and Skylar Astin.
- From 2013 to 2017, he brought to life the character of Leith Bayard in the historical romantic drama television series Reign. He co-starred in the show alongside the likes of Adelaide Kane, Megan Follows, Torrance Coombs, Toby Regbo, and others.
- For his performance in Reign, Keltz was nominated for a Golden Maple Award for “Best Actor in a TV Series Broadcast in the U.S.” in both 2015 and 2016.
- He was seen in the recurring role of Grayson Mann in the Canadian police procedural comedy-drama television series Republic of Doyle between 2013 and 2014.
- Along with Adam Booth, Natalie Brown, Sara Mitich, and Parveen Kaur, Jonathan Keltz co-starred as Sully in the Canadian anthology film White Night in 2017.
- He was cast as Ethan in the 2019 Canadian drama film The Cuban, starring Louis Gossett Jr., Ana Golja, Lauren Holly, Giacomo Gianniotti, and Shohreh Aghdashloo.
- He loves watching movie trailers and has said, “I love watching movie trailers as soon as they go up.”
- In 2023, Jonathan Keltz started playing the recurring role of Detective Wiseman in the British psychological thriller television miniseries Wilderness. The show stars Jenna Coleman and Oliver Jackson-Cohen.
- In Toronto, he once lived in an apartment that was once occupied by Keanu Reeves.
Featured Image by Jonathan Keltz / Instagram