|Aimee Teegarden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1989|
Aimee Teegarden is an American actress, model, and producer who is best known for portraying roles such as Julie Taylor in Friday Night Lights, Emery Whitehill in Star-Crossed, and Ella Benjamin in Notorious. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Perfect Age of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Beneath the Darkness, Scream 4, Call of the Wild, A Change of Heart, Bakery in Brooklyn, Hannah Montana, The Selection, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Once Upon a Christmas Miracle, Robot Chicken, The Rookie, Punk’d, CSI: Miami, and many more. She has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Demi Lovato‘s Made in the USA and Metro Station’s Kelsey. For her acting skills, Aimee has been honored with numerous awards such as the Young Hollywood Award.
Aimee Richelle Teegarden
Bumblebee (She received this nickname when she wore a bumblebee costume during a dance party), TG, Flea Garden (She received this name from actor Jesse Plemons on the set of Friday Night Lights)
Downey, California, U.S.
She graduated at the age of sixteen by homeschooling.
- Siblings – She has a brother
She is signed to All American Speakers.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aimee Teegarden dated –
- Zach Gilford – Aimee and Zach were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Grey Damon – Aimee was rumored to be dating actor Grey Damon in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in PETA’s anti-fur campaign advert.
Teegarden also appeared in an IHOP commercial in 2007.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Julie Taylor in NBC’s drama television series Friday Night Lights from 2006 to 2011. During the TV show’s original lifetime run, she appeared in a total of 73 episodes (out of a total of 76).
She appeared in the 2005 short (14 minutes long) drama film Sailing for Madagascar for her role as Bette Warren.
First TV Show
In 2003, Aimee guest appeared in CBS’ police procedural TV series Cold Case for her role as Tina Bayes, 1990 in an episode titled “Churchgoing People”.
As a kid, she had a celebrity crush on Mark Hamill (from Star Wars).
Now, she finds actor Paul Rudd sexy.
Aimee goes to the gym and does exercises there and she is a vegan too and eats mostly healthy to stay in shape.
Aimee Teegarden Favorite Things
- Shoes – Yves Saint Laurent
- Jeans – William Rast
- Idols – Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts
Source – Seventeen
Aimee Teegarden Facts
- She grew up in Orange County in California.
- She was an A/B student in studies (she was homeschooled). When she used to go to school, she was required to wear knee-length leggings and this is the thing, which she didn’t like.
- She had also worked at Hollister just because she didn’t have a real job and one of her friends was working there. At the same time, she was appearing at Friday Night Lights. So, she was also kinda attraction there.
- She has a Yorkshire Terrier (a dog breed) named Gizmo.
- Aimee has played baseball for a whopping eight to nine years. She actually wanted to be a professional baseball player. But, as you know it didn’t work well.
- Her hobbies include surfing, reading, and of course playing baseball.
- She is a vegan.
- Teegarden supports Oceana, which is a non-profit ocean advocacy group.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 10 by appearing in national ad campaigns.
- Teegarden appeared in Hinder’s Without You music video in 2008. In 2013, she appeared in Demi Lovato‘s Made in the USA music video.
- She is an active member of the charity for young women named, Job’s Daughter.