|Ryan Alessi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 2005|
Ryan Alessi is an American actor and comedian who came into the limelight after playing the role of Michael in the film The McCurdys (2017). He gained further recognition by getting featured in a number of other movies including Wyrm (2019) and by starring in several TV shows like Nickelodeon’s All That (2019-2020). Ryan has garnered more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
He started studying Improv Comedy at the age of 8 with The Second City Improvisational Comedy Troupe. After shifting to Los Angeles, he trained with The Groundlings and developed his own characters along with performing in several impressions and accents.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Shapely lips
Ryan Alessi Favorite Things
- Activity – Learning about history as well as presidential trivia
- Best Friend – His co-star Chinguun Sergelen
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Ryan Alessi Facts
- He was brought up in Chicago.
- Ryan has been a regular swimmer, having started doing so since he was 6 months old. In the beginning, it was more about feeling comfortable and safe in the water, and with time, he learned how to swim, greatly enjoying it. Swimming has always calmed him down and taught him how to focus and concentrate without any distractions. His best stroke has been the butterfly and he has also had fun swimming freestyle.
- He has stated that other than acting, his dream has been to be a fashion designer.
- He has recalled his first concert to have been Joan Jett and Styx, during which he had sold raffle tickets in order to benefit the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation.
- Alessi has disclosed that his most-loved part of going to Second City was that there was a wall of the celebrities that had gone there, that reminded him of how it is a place where dreams are made. In the very first class that he had ever taken there, he had decided that was what he wanted to do, having gone on to find comedy to be one of his greatest experiences.
- He has loved working for All That and seen improv to be amazing, where he can take chances and has the freedom to be a different character.
- Ryan has acknowledged that nervousness has always been a part of performing for All That, which has its good sides too. He had been so apprehensive on the first day as it was the first time that he was in front of a big and live audience. That was when series regular Kel Mitchell had stepped in and helped him a lot, with some sound advice. Mitchell had made him see that it was good to have that kind of nervousness as he would then get used to it over time, and it would make him perform ten times more and give his best. Ryan had then had the most fun doing the sketch.
- He has got irritated to see people lick all the icing off of a cupcake before eating it.
- Chinguun Sergelen has taught him how to speak Mongolian.
- Ryan has disliked bananas but his mother has forced him to eat one every day for the health benefits.
Featured Image by Ryan Alessi / Instagram
I love him
Please can I have your number.