|Giacomo Gianniotti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1989|
Giacomo Gianniotti is an Italian actor, producer, director, and philanthropist who is prominently recognized for his portrayal of Dr. Andrew DeLuca in Grey’s Anatomy. However, his television and film credits also include other hit shows and films such as Race, Reign, and Murdoch Mysteries.
Giacomo Keaton Gianniotti
He divides his time between Rome, Toronto, and Los Angeles.
Giacomo studied at the Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts in Toronto and later graduated from Humber College’s Theatre Program.
He then trained as an actor at Norman Jewison’s Canadian Film Centre in Toronto.
Actor, Director, Producer, Philanthropist
- Father – Giorgio Gianniotti
- Siblings – Isabella Gianniotti (Sister)
Giacomo is represented by Atlas Talent, Thruline, and The Characters Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Giacomo has dated –
- Nichole Gustafson (2017-Present) – On November 25, 2017, Giacomo got engaged to his longtime girlfriend make-up artist Nichole Gustafson. Later, on April 28, 2019, the couple tied the knot in Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Anglo-Canadian ancestry on his mother’s side and Italian ancestry on his father’s side.
- He often sports a boxed shape beard.
- Freckled nose
Giacomo Gianniotti Favorite Things
- Restaurant To Eat At – Parallel
Source – Narcity
Giacomo Gianniotti Facts
- He spent the first couple of years in Garbatella, Rome before relocating to Toronto, Ontario, Canada where he lived out the rest of his younger years.
- Prior to having started his career in acting, Giacomo had been working as a bartender.
- Giacomo was chosen to be the global brand ambassador for Nobis in the past.
- As an actor, Giacomo made his debut TV show appearance as Alberto Talenti in Medicina Generale in 2010. Later, in 2016, he was cast in his debut theatrical film Race alongside the likes of actor Stephan James, Jason Sudeikis, and Eli Goree.
- He got his first big break in the television industry with his role as Lord Julien in Reign in 2014.
- Giacomo found himself on the receiving end of the Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Award b the Canadian Immigrant Magazine in 2019.
- As a philanthropist, Giacomo works closely with several organizations including My Friend’s Place.
Featured Image By Giacomo Gianniotti / Instagram
You should include his shoe size, 13US
Sure, is there any source (such as an interview, his social media update, etc) to which we can link?
There’s an story of his Instagram someone’s asked him what’s the shoe size, and he answerd 13US. I can send you by email if you want. Thanks in advance
Thanks for returning back. It’s been a long time we saw you.
Yes, please. You can email us at [email protected].