|Molly McNearney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1978|
Molly McNearney is a successful American writer, producer, and actress. She is recognized as the wife of Jimmy Kimmel and has served as the head writer for late night show Jimmy Kimmel Live! Her other work as a writer includes writing for the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards and The Oscars. She has also appeared in films like Dumplin’ and Fun Mom Dinner alongside notable actresses like Jennifer Aniston, Toni Collette, and Molly Shannon. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Molly O’Brien McNearney
Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The names of the schools and colleges that Molly McNearney attended is not known.
Writer, Producer, Actress
- Father – Michael McNearney
- Mother – Michelle McNearney
- Siblings – Michael McNearney, Jr. (Older Brother), Kelly McNearney (Younger Sister)
- Others – Katie Kimmel (Step Daughter), Kevin Kimmel (Step Son), Jonathan Kimmel (Brother-In-Law), Jill Kimmel (Sister-In-Law)
Molly McNearney is managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly McNearney has dated –
- Jimmy Kimmel (2009-Present) – In October 2009, Molly started dating talk show host Jimmy Kimmel. After dating for about 3 years, they got engaged in 2012 during their trip to Kruger National Forest in South Africa. They had a star-studded marriage in Ojai, California, on July 13, 2013. They are blessed with two children, daughter Jane Kimmel (b. July 10, 2014) and son William Kimmel (b. April 21, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- Long rounded chin
- Prominent nose
Molly McNearney hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the head writer for Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2008-2016), and also for contributing as a writer for The 68th Primetime Emmy Awards (2016) and The Oscars (2018)
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film Fun Mom Dinner as an Enthusiastic Mom.
First TV Show
In 2004, she made her first TV show appearance in the musical comedy talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Molly McNearney Favorite Things
- Bits She Wrote Or Contributed On Jimmy Kimmel Live! – Josh Groban singing Kanye West‘s tweets, Lady Gaga-inspired clothing line for babies, and being a part of Handsome Men’s Club
- Thing About Working At Jimmy Kimmel Live! – Every day is a blank page and can start over
Source – Vulture
Molly McNearney Facts
- Her passion for writing grew after she won the 4th-grade essay writing contest.
- After moving from Chicago to Los Angeles, she worked in advertising in sales.
- Her son who was born with a heart condition had open heart surgery hours after his birth.
- She has worked as a producer on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! on a few occasions.
- She is a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- Her husband Jimmy, who is also her boss at work, insulted her the first time they met and failed to acknowledge her presence for the entire year.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Molly McNearney / Twitter