|Monifah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Monifah is an American singer, actor, songwriter, and television personality who is well-recognized for her collaboration with late rapper Heavy D. as well as for her music that she released during the mid-1990s, which include the tracks I Miss You (Come Back Home), You and Touch It. She earned further recognition with her appearance on the reality show R&B Divas: Atlanta.
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Monifah attended vocal lessons at F.H. Laguardia H.S. of the Performing Arts from September 1986 to June 1989.
Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Television Personality
- Mother – Eleanor Carter
- Siblings – Corey Grooms (Cousin Brother), Dvonne Robinson (Cousin Brother)
Monifah is represented by Charisse Louallen.
R&B, Hip Hop
Monifah has released her music with several well-known record labels such as Uptown Records and Universal Music Group N.V.
Monifah’s net worth was $1 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Monifah has dated –
- Queen Latifah
- Terez Mychelle – Monifah and her longtime partner Terez got married to one another on April 4, 2014. The couple has a daughter named Akemi Anderson. (b.1993) from a previous heterosexual relationship of Monifah’s.
Race / Ethnicity
Monifah has African-American ancestry.
Monifah revealed that she was in a same-sex relationship on the reality show R&B Divas: Atlanta.
- Thin upper lip
- Snub nose
Monifah Favorite Things
- Song From The Album Moods…Moments (1996) – You’ve Got My Heart
- Music Artist – Joya (Singer)
Source – Instagram
- She was brought up in New York City.
- Monifah released her debut studio album titled Moods…Moments on March 26, 1996. It was compiled with a total of 15 tracks that included the singles I Miss You (Come Back Home), You, You Don’t Have to Love Me, and I Still Love You. From there, Monifah went on to release several other albums that included Mo’hogany and Home.
- She is the founder of Evolve Enterprises Group Inc.
- Over the years, Monifah has collaborated with several fellow artists such as Angie Stone, Cheri Dennis, Faith Evans, Heavy D, Queen Latifah, and Syleena Johnson.
- Monifah started off her career as a music artist in the early 1990s as a singer with the band Rapture.
Featured Image By Monifah / Facebook