|Mya-Lecia Naylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mya-Lecia Naylor was an English actress, singer, and model who is known for having been cast as Fran in the children’s comedy sitcom, Millie Inbetween, from 2014 to 2018. She also appeared as Mya in the CBBC comedy series, Almost Never, in 2019. Apart from these, Mya-Lecia Naylor was also a part of a number of TV shows such as The Last Weekend, Absolutely Fabulous, Cartoonito Tales, Tati’s Hotel, and Saturday Mash-Up. She also had a role in the sci-fi mystery action drama film, Cloud Atlas, which was released in 2012 and starred the likes of Tom Hanks, Jim Broadbent, Hugo Weaving, Halle Berry, Ben Whishaw, Doona Bae, Jim Sturgess, Hugh Grant, and Susan Sarandon. Having started her acting pursuits when she was only 2 years old, Mya-Lecia Naylor was a promising actress who would have flourished greatly in her upcoming years but the world lost a gem too soon as she tragically passed away in April 2019.
Mya-Lecia Naylor was born on November 6, 2002.
She was 16 years old when she died after collapsing on April 7, 2019, in Croydon, London, England.
Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
Mya-Lecia Naylor studied at Royal Russell School which is an independent co-educational day and boarding school located in the Addington area of Croydon, South London. She also went to Coloma Convent Girls’ School which is a comprehensive Roman Catholic school located in Shirley, Croydon, South London, England.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Martin Naylor
- Mother – Zena Naylor
Mya-Lecia Naylor was represented by A&J Management, the UK’s theatrical and children’s theatrical agency, based in London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Mya-Lecia Naylor was of Jamaican descent on her mother’s side and had British roots on her father’s side.
- Curly hair
- Pouty lips
- Beautiful eyes
Mya-Lecia Naylor had either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as Mochi and Évian.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in the recurring role of Fran in the children’s comedy sitcom, Millie Inbetween, from 2014 to 2018. She starred alongside the likes of Millie Innes, Tallulah Greive, Hannah Jane Fox, James Bachman, Jeremy Edwards, Theo Stevenson, Jaye Jacobs, Marley Lockhart, Richard Lumsden, and Richard Wisker.
- Appearing as Mya in the CBBC comedy series, Almost Never, in 2019
- Having been cast in a couple of movies which included the likes of Cloud Atlas, Code Red, and Index Zero
As a Singer
Mya-Lecia Naylor was a member of a band named ‘angels N’ bandits’.
Mya-Lecia Naylor made her first theatrical film appearance as Miro in the sci-fi mystery action drama film, Cloud Atlas, in 2012.
First TV Show
Mya-Lecia Naylor made her first TV show appearance as Jane in an episode, titled White Box, of the comedy sitcom, Absolutely Fabulous, in December 2004.
Mya-Lecia Naylor Favorite Things
- Food – Products from the brand ‘Mochi’
Source – Instagram
Mya-Lecia Naylor Facts
- She used to live in London with her family.
- She was a mere 2 years old when she first appeared on the comedy sitcom, Absolutely Fabulous.
- In the radio play Mr Reasonable, she was cast as Samantha Reasonable and provided vocals to the character.
- Apart from Cloud Atlas, Mya-Lecia Naylor had also been cast in movies such as Index Zero and Code Red.
- In 2012, she played the character of Bethany in the psychological thriller television series, The Last Weekend. It starred actors Rupert Penry-Jones, Shaun Evans, Genevieve O’Reilly, Claire Keelan, and Alexander Karim.
- Mya-Lecia Naylor was cast in the leading role of Tati in the family TV series, Tati’s Hotel, in 2011. The lead cast of the show also included Elinor Crawley, Yaari Magenheim, Jake Raymond, and Tom Turner.
- She played the role of Little Red Riding Hood in the adventure series, Cartoonito Tales, in 2011.
- She was friends with Miriam Nyarko, Lola Moxom, Oakley Orchard, and Lilly Stanion.
- The cause of Mya-Lecia Naylor’s unfortunate death was investigated by the Croydon Coroner’s Court.
- Her memorial service was held at Our Lady of The Annunciation Church on May 19, 2019.
- Follow Mya-Lecia Naylor on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mya-Lecia Naylor / Instagram