|Nadia Forde Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1989|
Nadia Forde is an Irish model, singer, actor, voice actor, and TV personality who gained acclaim as she participated in the 14th series of the hit British ITV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. She concluded her journey on the 9th spot and has also appeared in her own show Nadia Goes to Hollywood.
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Dublin, Ireland
Nadia Forde studied at Holy Faith Secondary School, Clontarf, a girls’ voluntary second-level school in Clontarf.
Model, Singer, Actor, Voice Actor, TV Personality
- Father – Stephen Forde
- Mother – Berenice Paolozzi
- Siblings – Stephen Forde (Younger Brother)
Nadia Forde has been signed with –
- Intertalent Rights Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Cole Kitchenn Personal Management Ltd.
As a model, she has been signed with Assets Model Agency.
Dance, music, pop
Big Finish Records
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadia Forde has dated –
- DJ Mark Noble – She was romantically linked with FM104 DJ Mark Noble in the past for over 3 years.
- Luke Fitzgerald – For about a year, Leinster rugby player Luke Fitzgerald and Nadia dated each other.
- Dominic Day (2014-Present) – Nadia started dating rugby player, Dominic Day during the spring of 2014. They got married in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a couple of commercials including Triton: Time.
Best Known For
Participating in ITV’s reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in its 14th series as a contestant in 2014. She finished in 9th place.
As a Singer
As a singer, she has released her debut single “BPM.” On UK’s Urban Club chart, the song reached #8.
She first appeared in a short action film The Courier in 2015 for her role as Honey.
First TV Show
In 2012, she was seen at TV3’s Celebrity Salon as a contestant.
Later in 2013, Nadia appeared in the Irish chat show The Late Late Show as a guest in a single episode.
She exercises 4 to 5 times a week by hitting the gym on those days. She does almost every exercise like spinning workouts, cardio, and weight training.
Nadia has also shared details about her boot camp expedition. Check out her complete fitness regime and diet plan.
Nadia Forde Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, chocolate, pancake
- TV Shows – Republic of Telly (2009-2014), Friends (1994-2004)
Source – TV3.ie, Healthy Celeb
Nadia Forde Facts
- In 2014, Nadia appeared in her own show Nadia Goes to Hollywood on TV3.
- Nadia is the first Irish lady to enter the I’m A Celebrity… jungle.
- In 2009, Forde turned famous and became Ireland’s one of in-demand photocall models.
- With models Georgia Salpa, Tiffany Stanley, Sarah Morrissey, Vogue Williams, she is very good friends.
- Back in time, it was rumored that golfer Rory McIlroy ended his engagement to Caroline Wozniacki due to her.
- Honesty is the quality she admires most in the men.
- There isn’t any preferred place for Nadia to shop for clothes and other lifestyle products. She purchases it whenever she finds a catchy article (shoe, cloth, etc). Though, her go-to shop is BT2 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Cheryl Cole, Miranda Kerr, and Kate Middleton are her fashion icons.
- She cannot live without Strobe cream by Mac (a beauty product).
- She likes massages more than a facial.
- Her mom was diagnosed with terminal lymphoma cancer and she died in June 2015.
- When she was 7, her parents divorced.
- She has primarily been raised by her grandmother and relatives. Her mom and dad went separate ways after the divorce.
- She also appears in yearly calendars. Her first calendar was launched in late 2013 (for the year 2014).
- In September 2013, before Ireland’s football match with Sweden, she also sang the national anthem.
- She brought to life the character named Rita in the 2019 British crime drama film Once Upon a Time in London, which stars Leo Gregory, Terry Stone, Holly Earl, Dominic Keating, and Geoff Bell.