|Naga Shaurya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Naga Shaurya is an Indian actor and writer who has made a name for himself in the Telugu film industry (also known as Tollywood). Over the years, he has been cast in several roles in movies like Raju in Chandamama Kathalu, Madhu in Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya, Hari in Chalo, Krishna in Diya and Kanam, Shourya in Kalyana Vaibhogame, Anand Vardhan Rao in Jyo Achyutananda, N. Venkateswara Rao “Venky” in Oohalu Gusagusalade, and Vikram in Cricket Girls and Beer.
Naga Shaurya Mulpuri, Nani, Mallikam Sai Nithin
Eluru, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Father – Shankar Prasad (Businessman)
- Mother – Usha Prasad
- Siblings – Gautam (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Often sports a bushy beard
Naga Shaurya Facts
- He spent several years of his life living in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and later shifted to Hyderabad in order to pursue his passion for acting.
- He used to play tennis.
- In 2014, Naga Shaurya played the role of Raju in the anthology film, Chandamama Kathalu, in which he co-starred alongside Kishore, Lakshmi Manchu, Soumya Bollapragada, Aamani, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna, and Richa Panai. The film was a success and won the 2014 National Film Award for “Best Feature Film in Telugu”.
- His role as Madhu in the 2014 romantic comedy film, Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya, got him many positive reviews and The Hindu stated, “Naga Shaurya proves yet again that he’s one of the best among the newer lot of actors. He brings in the required innocence of a teenager and shows his anguish and helplessness in the later portions effectively”.
- Naga Shaurya portrayed the character named Santhosh in the 2018 family drama film, Ammammagarillu.
- He has also struggled a lot to achieve all the success he has achieved and once said, “Every time I was on the verge of signing a film, something or the other would happen and I was back to square one” and has also stated that he was “disappointed and wanted to go back to my parents”.
Featured Image by Naga Shaurya / Instagram