|Nana (Im Jin-ah) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nana (Im Jin-ah) is a Korean actress, singer, rapper, and model who is best known for her vocal contribution to the Korean girl group After School. She is also associated with its subgroups After School Red and Orange Caramel. Besides that, she is also noted for her TV series and film appearances. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Cheongju, South Korea
Nana completed her schooling from Ochang High School in Cheongju. Later, she studied at the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
In the past, she attained a license in makeup artistry.
Actress, Singer, Model, Rapper
As a member of the girl group After School, Nana is represented by Pledis Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nana has dated –
- Hong Jong-hyun – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond eye shape
- Tall physique
- Wide smile
- Snub nose
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Puma.
Nana (Im Jin-ah) Facts
- She was brought up in Cheongju.
- Nana is a trained makeup artist and also a member of the “Makeup Artists Association”.
- She was a participant in the 2009 “Asia Pacific Super Model Contest”.
- Nana and former After School singer and songwriter Raina made their debut with the K-pop girl group in November 2009 with the release of the 2nd EP, Because of You.
- She formed the sub-unit Orange Caramel along with singer and songwriter Lizzy and Raina.
- In 2011, Nana released her debut solo single titled Close Your Eyes.
- Im Jin-ah was chosen to walk as the lead model for the Tokyo Girls Collection fashion show in September 2011. The following year, she walked at there Spring / Summer 2012 show.
- In December 2012, Nana teamed up with singer and songwriter Hyuna, Hyoseong, Nicole, and Hyolyn to form the supergroup Dazzling Red for the annual televised music festival SBS Gayo Daejun.
- Nana was featured in a cameo appearance as the character Kim Hae-na in the hit film Fashion King in 2014.
- Besides being a talented vocalist, Nana has also appeared in various films and shows such as Go Lala Go 2 (2015), The Swindlers (2017), Love Weaves Through a Millennium (2015), and Justice.
- A few of the cast that she has worked with through her acting career is actor Jang Ki-yong, Jing Boran, Choi Jin-hyuk, Son Hyun-joo, and Park Sung-hoon.
- Nana is a trained dancer.
- For 2 consecutive years, Nana was listed first place on the Independent Critics List of “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2014, 2015.” With this, she earned the recognition of a much wider audience.
- She considers the ideal type of guy to be one who would care for her just as much as her mother did.
- According to various sources, she said to be the only child of her family.
Featured Image By HDPICS / CC BY 4.0