|Nandini Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nandini Gupta is an Indian model who rose to fame after being crowned Femina Miss India 2023, in Imphal, Manipur at the 59th Femina Miss India beauty pageant.
Nandini was born in 2004.
Kota, Rajasthan, India
Nandini studied at St. Paul’s Sr. Sec School. Later, she enrolled at the Lala Lajpat Rai College where she had been pursuing a degree in business management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has a prominently visible beauty spot on the left side of her upper chest near her collarbone.
Through her social media, Nandini has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Colorbar Cosmetics and ORRA Fine Jewellery.
Nandini Gupta Favorite Things
- Quote – “Life is about trusting your feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, learning from the past, and realizing everything changes.”
Source – E Times Beauty Pageants
Nandini Gupta Facts
- Originally, Nandini is from Kota, Rajasthan.
- Growing up, she excelled in her hospitality skills.
- It had been a childhood dream of hers to win the title of “Miss India” one day.
- She is a dance and workout enthusiast.
- She was only 19 when she was crowned Miss India 2023.
- Miss India 2022 Sini Shetty had crowned Nandini with her Miss India 2023 title.
- Nandini considers industrialist and philanthropist Ratan Tata to be one of the most influential people in her life. However, her passion for modeling came after she saw actress Priyanka Chopra win Miss World 2000.
Featured Image By Nandini Gupta / Instagram