|Naomi Neo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Naomi Neo is a Singaporean youth influencer known for the vlog style, challenges, versus, Q&A, and beauty tutorial videos that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube account.
YouTuber, Content Creator
- Father – Gina Neo
- Mother – Hann Neo
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi has dated –
- Han (2018-Present) – Naomi tied the knot with a man named Han in March 2018. Together, the couple has 2 children – a son named Kyzo (b. June 25, 2018) and a daughter named Zyla Rey (b. January 21, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Singaporean ancestry.
- She has a tattoo of a heart on her ring finger.
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Naomi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Daniel Wellington, Martell, yuu Singapore, and NNCHANTED.
Naomi Neo Facts
- She was born and brought up in Singapore.
- Naomi joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on December 18, 2009.
- As of November 2022, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were 11 Types of Girlfriends Guys Hate, Lies Students Tell, 10 THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO YOU AFTER A BREAK UP, 7 Signs He’s Not Into You, and 9 Signs You’re Growing Up.
- She is the founder of the jewelry line NNCHANTED.
- Naomi was brought up as an only child.
- She did a “Not My Arms Challenge” video with Singaporean YouTuber JianHao Tan.
Featured Image By Naomi Neo / Instagram