|Nascar Aloe Quick Info
|6 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 25, 1999
Nascar Aloe is an American rapper who is best known for the release of various hit tracks such as American Wasteland, Spmo!, I Don’t Dance!, Heaven, Fed Up!, and Up N’ Stuck. Besides that, he is also known for his rather devious and unusual style. With time, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Nascar Aloe, Daizu
Lexington, North Carolina, United States
Nascar Aloe is represented by Jeremy Holgersen of the United Talent Agency, Fo55il, and MYAGI.
Rap, Hip Hop
He has released his music with various record labels such as Epitaph Records and Deathproof Inc.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Cambodian heritage.
However, he likes to dye his hair blonde or bleach it.
- Until early January, he would bond his long hair together to make them stand up straight.
- Aloe has a tattoo on his forehead and underneath his left eye.
Nascar Aloe Facts
- Aloe was brought up in Lexington, North Carolina.
- He was 13 years old when he released his first song Freaks And Geeks Remix. He released the song under the moniker of “Colby Suoy”.
- A few of the cities that he has toured are New York, Greensboro, Jamestown, and Charlotte.
- He started uploading music to his SoundCloud profile in 2017.
- One of the very first singles that he released was titled I Be High. The track was produced by Juggman Rico.
- Aloe earned prominence with the release of his first EP titled Find Me on May 31, 2019. It featured a total of 8 tracks that included the songs Find Me, Heaven, Stupid, Pissed Off, Ego, Suicide Note, Violence, and Everything / The End. Initially, it was released on SoundCloud.
- He received public notability with the release of his song SP Fed Up (June 14, 2019). It consisted of a total of 4 tracks in all.
- Aloe started making music in the year 2013, as he wanted to be able to express himself. Later, he decided to shift to Los Angeles in order to build a foundation for his rap career.
Featured Image By Nascar Aloe / Instagram