|Natalia Streignard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1970|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Natalia Streignard is a Spanish-born Venezuelan actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Andrea Robles Conde de Landeros in El Juramento, Ariana Dupont Aristizábal de Contreras in ¡Anita, no te rajes!, Valentina Villanueva Lanz de Villanueva in Mi Gorda Bella, Barbarita Ruiz de Montesinos in La mujer de mi vida, and Angelina in Pedacito de Cielo. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Dulce enemiga, Sol de Tentacion, Mi destino eres tú, La Niña de mis ojos, and many more.
Natalia Martínez Streignard Negri
Miami, Florida, U.S.
Her education details are not known.
Natalia has claimed that she was not good at her studies.
- Father – Jack Martínez
- Mother – Julia Martínez
- Siblings – Fernando (Older Brother), Javier (Older Brother), Virginia (Older Sister), Diana (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalia Streignard is dating –
- Mario Cimarro (1998-2006) – Natalia and Cuban actor Mario Cimarro first met on the sets of telenovela La Mujer de mi Vida in 1996. They started dating in 1998 and tied the knot on June 10, 1999. They separated once and got together to separate again in 2006 when they filed for divorce. The couple stayed married for seven years and their divorce was finalized on September 14, 2006.
- Donato Calandriello (2008-Present) – Natalia and Italian businessman Donato Calandriello met in 2008 and got married the same year on September 27. They have two children. Their son Jacques Calandriello was born on January 13, 2011, and daughter Gia Calandriello was born on June 16, 2014. In August 2016, Natalia publicly announced that she was pregnant with Donato’s third child.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Argentinian ancestry.
She has naturally dark hair.
- Blonde dyed hair
38-28-32 in or 96.5-71-81 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Working in many television series. Amongst the most popular soaps that Natalia has worked in include the Marte TV series Pedacito de Cielo in 1993, Venevision series Sol de tentación in 1996, Mi Destino Eres tú in 2000, Mi Gorda Bella from 2002 to 2003, ¡Anita, no te rajes! in 2004, La Tormenta in 2005 and El Juramento in 2008.
First TV Show
She debuted on television with the Marte TV series Pedacito de Cielo in 1993. She played the mail role as Angelina in the TV show.
Natalia does not have a personal trainer and believes in staying fit with regular exercise.
She exercises on a daily basis for about one and a half hours. She loves jogging on the beach.
Natalia Streignard Facts
- She was 3 years old when her family shifted base from Madrid, Spain to Venezuela.
- Natalia was a finalist at the Miss Venezuela 1992 beauty pageant and this led to her becoming a television actress.
- She has a Persian cat as a pet named Pompeyo.