|Bizzy Bone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1976|
Bizzy Bone is an American rapper, singer, musician, and actor who has been the youngest member of the Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. The group is regarded as one of the greatest hip hop acts of all time and has released multiple albums like Faces of Death, Thug Stories, E. 1999 Eternal, Strength & Loyalty, BTNHResurrection, Uni5: The World’s Enemy, Thug World Order, The Art of War, The Art of War: World War III, and New Waves. In addition to that, Bizzy Bone has also branched out as a solo artist and has released albums such as Trials and Tribulations, Heaven’z Movie, A Song for You, Thugs Revenge, Ruthless, Alpha and Omega, The Story, Carbon Monoxide, The Beginning and the End, The Midwest Cowboy, The Wonder Years, The Gift, Speaking in Tongues, War of Roses, Crossroads: 2010, and The Mantra.
Bryon Anthony McCane II
Bizzy Bone, Li’l Ripsta, Gambino, Bizzy The Kid, Midwest Cowboy, R.I.P.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Rapper, Singer, Musician, Actor
- Mother – Roseanne Jefferson
- Siblings – Hope (Older Stepsister), Heather (Older Stepsister), Adrian William Parlette aka Capo (Foster Brother) (Actor and Producer)
- Others – Bryon McCane (Stepfather) (Former professional NFL player), Beulah Smith (Foster Parent)
Bizzy Bone has been represented by I AM Media Now.
Hip-hop, Chopper, Midwest Hip Hop
Ruthless Records, BTNH Worldwide, Virgin, Bungalo Records, Universal Music Group, SMC Recordings, Real Talk Ent, After Platinum, Hi-Power, Warner Bros, Sumerian Records, 7th Sign, Mo Thugs Records
His net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bizzy Bone has dated –
- Ranna Royce – Bizzy’s relationship with Ranna Royce was firmly in the news in June 2017 after she accused him of abusing her. She even released an audiotape to back her claims. She could be heard begging him to stop abusing her, while the tape also had the sound of things thrown around. The New York Police Department opened a harassment case against Bizzy. She also got a restraining order against Bizzy. In August, she decided to drop her restraining order due to an unspecified reason. It was also revealed that they had been in a relationship for about 5 years.
- Jessica Nancy Cassidy (also known as JCass) (2016-Present) – He started going out with singer, songwriter, and model Jessica Nancy Cassidy in late 2016 and the duo’s engagement was announced on November 26, 2017. On March 7, 2018, they were blessed with a son named Jesse Anthony McCane (also known as JAM) and the family has a YouTube channel called “JAM tv” which showcases their family life and careers. Bizzy Bone and JCass finally tied the knot on February 1, 2020.
Note – Bizzy is also reported to have fathered 9 other children from different relationships. He even rapped about his children in the Hip Hop Baby single from the first Bone Brothers album, which was released in February 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often has flamboyant hairstyles
- Prefers a trimmed goatee beard
Bizzy has appeared in a TV advert for Pitbull Energy Drink. He was cast alongside rapper Ta Smallz in the commercial.
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. The rap group has released multiple platinum-certified studio albums, which have done well on music chart rankings as well.
In 1993, his rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony released their debut studio album, Faces of Death.
He released his debut studio album, Heaven’z Movie in October 1998. The album was certified platinum and managed to reach the 3rd spot on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
In 2001, Bizzy made his theatrical film debut in the crime thriller movie, Jacked.
First TV Show
In 2006, he made his first TV show appearance in the series, The Roaches.
After having almost reached 200 lbs mark, Bizzy decided to overhaul his lifestyle and cut out his unhealthy habits. By the end of 7 months period, he had managed to lose thirty pounds of fat.
First of all, he decided to cut down fast food from his diet. He gave up hamburgers and fried food as well as abstained from his usual late-night pizza and soda binges. He also quit drinking alcohol. Plus, he started keeping his stress under control.
He also started working out regularly. Just after waking up, he was doing sit-ups and push-ups. He repeated this same exercise routine, just before going to sleep. He has set his aim to eventually reach 1000 sit-ups per day.
Bizzy also regularly hits the gym to keep his fitness up. He starts his gym workout routine with cardio sessions. He follows it up with weight lifting exercises. He also includes bodyweight exercises and core work in his workout session.
Bizzy Bone Favorite Things
- Actor – Cuba Gooding Jr.
Source – Hip Hop DX
Bizzy Bone Facts
- When he was 4 years old, he was kidnapped along with his two older sisters by his stepfather, who was his sisters’ biological father also. He told them that their mother and grandmother were dead.
- Bizzy and his sisters spent two years moving from city to city and shelter to shelter while local police authorities were searching for them. Eventually, the FBI also joined the hunt for them.
- Bizzy and his sisters were eventually found living on the Native American reservation by authorities. A babysitter and their reservation neighborhood had viewed their missing advert and had informed the FBI about their whereabouts.
- While on the run with his stepfather, he was sexually abused by his stepfather’s friend’s son.
- Even after being reunited with his mother, his childhood problems didn’t go away. His new stepfather physically abused him and eventually, his mother decided to put him in a foster home.
- At the age of 13, he decided to reunite with his sisters and moved back to the inner-city area of Cleveland. He quickly immersed himself in gang culture and started drug peddling.
- He first met his future Bone Thugs-n-Harmony fellow members Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, and Wish Bone at the age of 15. In 1992, they started Bone Enterprise.
- He released his 8th solo studio album titled The Midwest Cowboy on July 11, 2006, and it peaked at number #17 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #22 on the US Top Rap Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In 2011, he started Operation Lighthouse Mission, which aims to tackle and eradicate child abuse incidents. They also run campaigns to educate in a bid to improve reporting of such crimes and prevention as well.
- Bizzy has made a contribution to leading not-for-profit organizations such as Make-A-Wish Foundation and Project: Clean Up Ohio.
- He brought to life the character of B-Murda in the 2015 romantic comedy film What Now
Featured Image by Zura Kiknadze / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0