Layzie Bone, Lil Layzie, The #1 Assassin, L-Burna
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Layzie Bone studied at the Trinity High School Euless from 1990 to 1991.
Rapper and Record Label Owner
- Father – Curtis Howse
- Mother – Pamela Howse
- Siblings – Stanley Howse aka Flesh-n-Bone (Older Brother) (Rapper and member of the rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony), Steward Howse aka Stew Deez (Younger Brother) (Rapper), Jaimac (Brother)
- Others – Charles C. Scruggs aka Wish Bone (Rapper and member of the rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony), Dizzy Wright (Nephew) (Rapper)
Layzie Bone is signed up with Harmony Howse Entertainment.
Hip hop, Gangsta Rap
- Ruthless Records
- Mo Thugs Records
- BTNH Worldwide
- Koch Records
- Real Talk Entertainment
- RBC Records
- Harmony Howse Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Layzie Bone has dated
- LaTonya Howse – Layzie Bone is reported to have started going out with LaTonya Howse in the 90s. Layzie got married to her in the course of their relationship. It is reported that their marriage lasted for 4 years and they got divorced in 1999.
- Felicia Lindsey (2007-Present) – Layzie was in a long time relationship with Felicia Lindsey, who was a singer with Mo Thugs, by the time they got married in 2007. He proposed to her in October 2007 at the premiere of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s new movie I Tried. After casually posing for a couple of pictures on the red carpet, he got down on his knee to pull out a 5-carat cushion diamond ring. Although she rarely speaks in public, but in an exclusive interview with Medium, she revealed that it was very difficult to deal with his infidelity. She was devastated and the fact it was very much in the spotlight, made it even more difficult for her to cope. Layzie and Felicia have one child. Overall, Layzie is the father to 3 children (apart from one mentioned in paternity suit) – Steven, Tyrone (died), and Jeremy. There are some sources that claim Felicia has five children from previous relationships. But these claims can’t be verified.
- In 2013, an unnamed woman filed a paternity suit against Cleveland native. She alleged that he had got her knocked up during their affair. It was revealed in court documents that she felt Bone was the father of her child, who was one and a half years old at the time of filing of the court documents. He hadn’t responded even thirty days after the filing of the lawsuit, which meant the court could officially declare him the father of the child without DNA test. Also, as there hasn’t been any development about a lawsuit over the years, it has been alleged that Bone might have reached out of court settlement.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lanky body
- Always has slight goatee beard and mustache
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12.5 in or 32 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Layzie hasn’t endorsed any major brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
In 1993, his hip hop group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony released their debut studio album, Faces of Death.
In March 2001, Layzie released his debut solo album, Thug by Nature.
In 2005, Bone made his first film appearance as himself in the sports action movie, No Rules.
First TV Show
In May 2005, Layzie made his TV show debut in the popular comedy and music talk show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Layzie Bone’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Layzie Bone Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Layzie Bone Facts
- In September 2005, an angry fan nearly bit his finger off in a hotel in Palm Springs. The fan was miffed because Layzie’s group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s show was canceled earlier.
- The fan was one of the many invited into a room by Layzie to mingle. By the time he was pulled off, he had sunk his teeth almost down to the bone. Surprisingly, Layzie refused to press charge or cooperate with the authorities.
- He has collaborated with popular hip hop stars such as Snoop Dogg, Bow Wow and Busta Rhymes as a solo artist.
- His rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has been labeled as ‘the most melodic hip-hop group of all time’ by MTV.
- Layzie’s hip hop band Bone Thugs-n-Harmony was placed on the 12th position by About.com in the list featuring 25 Best Rap Groups of All Time.
- In August 2013, Layzie revealed that he was leaving Bone Thugs-n-Harmony to focus on his solo career. However, he later rejoined the group.
- In May 2015, he helped save a young diabetic man after he saw him lose control of his car on the highway. Upon approaching, Layzie found that man was suffering from low blood sugar and was barely conscious. He offered him chocolate and fruits to bring his blood sugar up.
- In 2010, he established his record label Harmony Howse Entertainment.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Myspace.