|Natasha Barnard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1988|
Natasha Barnard is a South African fashion and runway model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Armani Exchange, Scapa Sports, Guess, Wonderbra, and Jacob & Co. She was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2013. She has appeared on the cover of several magazines such as FHM South Africa and Woolworths South Africa.
Tashy, Tash, Tash-Tash
Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Fashion / Runway model
Natasha is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- Outlaws Model Agency – Cape Town
- Heads Models – Johannesburg
- Stockholmsgruppen – Sweden
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Barnard dated –
- Gregory Michael – The model dated South African actor, Gregory Michael in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
38-24-36 in or 96.5-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Armani Exchange, Scapa Sports, Wonderbra, and others.
Best Known For
Modeling and appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2013
Natasha Barnard Favorite Things
- Food – Belgian Chocolate Seashells, cupcakes, Toblerone, Macaroons
- Animal – Tiger
- Sport – Formula 1 Racing
- Singers / Bands – AC / DC, 30 Seconds to Mars, Blink 182, Eminem, The Script, UB40
Source – SI.com
Natasha Barnard Facts
- She graced the cover of FHM South Africa in November 2010, Woolworths South Africa in Autumn / Winter 2012.
- In 2006, she started modeling. Natasha was 18 at that time.
- She is an amateur wildlife photographer.
- She has a passion for wildlife photography. Other areas of interest of her are music, F1 racing, cherry blossoms, and cupcakes.
- She appeared in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She was also seen in South African Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2011.
- She is best friends with her fellow South African model, Monique Minnie. They both met in South Africa while starting their career.
- Natasha has no siblings. She had one older brother in the past. But, he passed away, when Natasha was too young.
- She is an animal lover and has two miniature horses at home in South Africa.
- Tiger is her favorite animal, but she also loves lizards, owls, penguins, and Siberian Huskies.
- She is into sports since her school time. She used to play netball a lot. Barnard also likes to play golf. She enjoys watching rugby and cricket. After moving to New York, she started taking interest in Ice Hockey and baseball.
- Natasha is a big fan of F1 racing and rarely misses any race.
- She considers Brooke Shields as her idol and was often compared to her as a child.