|Natasha Leggero Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1974|
Natasha Leggero is a talented American actress, comedian, and writer. She is known for her roles in Let’s Be Cops, He’s Just Not That Into You, and Another Period. Her performances as a stand-up comedian on television include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Last Call with Carson Daly, and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Natasha Terese Leggero
Rockford, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Natasha Leggero studied at Rockford East High School. Later, she joined Hunter College in New York City and graduated in 2000. Thereafter, she attended Illinois State University. She also did a theater program at the Stella Adler Conservatory in Chicago.
Actress, Comedian, Writer
Natasha Leggero is managed by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Leggero has dated –
- Duncan Trussell (2011-2012)
- Moshe Kasher (2015-Present) – They got married on October 11, 2015. They have a daughter (b. February 24, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian and Swedish descent.
- Tends to keep front bangs
- Dimpled smile
Natasha Leggero was born as a Roman Catholic but she converted to Judaism when she grew up.
Natasha Leggero Favorite Things
- Places To Shop Antiques – Sunset Boulevard in Silver Lake, Casa Victoria, Daisy’s Antiques
Source – LA Times
Natasha Leggero Facts
- She spent one of her semesters studying abroad in England.
- She had worked at a grocery store, catered weddings, was a lifeguard, mowed lawns, and as a cocktail waitress at West Hollywood’s famed Whiskey Bar.
- If she were going on a trip, the 4 comedians (living or dead) she would pick to join her would-be Todd Barry, Tig Notaro, Zach Galifianakis, and Bill Cosby.
Featured Image by Pineconewar206 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0