|Neelu Vaghela Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1970|
Neelu Vaghela is an Indian actress, dancer, and television personality who is widely recognized for her outstanding work in Rajasthani films such as Veer Tejaji (1982) and Bai Chali Sasariye (1988). She gained further popularity after playing the role of Santosh Rathi aka Bhabho in the TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011–2016) and in its sequel Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji (2017–2018) on Star Plus. She has been conferred several awards including the Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role” in both 2013 and 2014 consecutively.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, Dancer, TV Presenter
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Arvind Kumar – She tied the knot with Arvind Kumar. They have a son named Kaizer and a daughter named Vanshika.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Indian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Neelu Vaghela Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Sports – Carrom, Badminton
- Belief – Shows should be made with social messages and although there may be a race for ratings, producers should always give priority to the content.
Source – Times Of India, YouTube
Neelu Vaghela Facts
- She began her career as a stage artist and was then selected for films.
- She started performing in movies when she was a child and appeared in super hit films like Supattar Binani (1981) at the age of 11.
- Vaghela runs her own production house named Aruneel Films which is involved in making Rajasthani movies.
- When asked if she is a protective mother in real life, similar to her character as the controlling mother that she played in the TV show Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo (2018–2019), she has stated that the children of the new generation may be strong-minded and capable of fending for themselves, but there still are situations and risks that parents need to make their children aware of, and that is a huge duty and responsibility of all mothers.
- Contrary to her cotton saree-clad, grey hair sporting, the traditional image on the screen, she is quite fashion-conscious off-screen and has enjoyed posting photos of herself dressed in trendy attire on her Instagram.
Featured Image by Neelu Vaghela / Instagram