|Rileah Vanderbilt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1979|
Rileah Vanderbilt is an American actress and producer who is known for her roles in the Hatchet series. She is one of the founding members of Team Unicorn. She has previously been cast in various scripted TV shows, web series, short and feature films alongside popular actors such as Joel David Moore, Zachary Levi, Stan Lee, and many more. She is active on social media with more than 20k followers on Twitter and more than 10k followers on Instagram.
Rileah Elizabeth Vanderbilt
Cripple Creek, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rileah attended Cripple Creek-Victor High School in her hometown.
Actress, Producer, Singer
She is represented by –
- Meghan McCabe, Evergreen Talent Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Emily Danyel, Appearance Booking, Los Angeles, California, United States
Parody, Comedy, Nerd Music
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rileah has dated –
- Adam Green (2002-2014) – Rileah first met actor and director Adam Green in 2002 at a bar located in West Hollywood, California named Rainbow Bar & Grill. The couple got married on June 26, 2010. After 4 years of marriage, they officially divorced in 2014.
- Bobak Ferdowsi (2016-Present) – Rileah and NASA engineer Bobak Ferdowsi started dating in 2016. The couple can be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘auburn’.
- Long chin
- Arched eyebrows
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- BlackMilk Clothing
- Celestial Body Swimwear
- Victoria’s Secret PINK
Best Known For
Playing various roles in the Hatchet series
As a Singer
As a member of the group Team Unicorn, Rileah has released various parody songs like G33k & G4m3r Girls and Meghan Trainor‘s All About That Bass.
She made her theatrical film debut as Young Victor Crowley in the comedy horror film Hatchet in 2006.
First Web Show
Rileah made her web series debut in James Gunn‘s PG P*rn in 2009.
Rileah had to lose weight for her role in the short film Wonder Woman (2013). She used to work out 6 days a week. She did mostly cardio for 5 days and weight training for a day.
Her diet was mainly protein based with a lot of water. She had to cut down on sugar and salt.
Rileah Vanderbilt Facts
- She is the founding member of Team Unicorn.
- Rileah co-starred with Shawn Ashmore in drama thriller film Frozen in 2010.
- She co-founded Danger Maiden Productions with actress Clare Grant.
- In 2009, her short film Saber won 2 awards at the LucasFilm Star Wars Fan Film Awards for “Audience Choice” and “Best Action”.
- She has a cat named Chewie.
- Rileah is a geek. She enjoys comics, video games, costuming, fantasy books, and Star Wars.
- She is also known for playing Wonder Woman in Rainfall Films’ online short film in 2013.
- Visit her official website @ rileahvanderbilt.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Rileah Vanderbilt / Instagram