|Neha Bamb Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1985|
Neha Bamb is a former Indian actress who came to prominence with her important portrayal of Mahi Malhotra in Maayka…Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka (2007) and as Kripa Sharma in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005). Besides that, the beautiful actress also appeared in a number of films such as Dil (2003), Athade Oka Sainyam (2004), Dost (2004), Bommarillu (2006), and Dubai Seenu (2007). She also starred in Naaginn – Waadon Ki Agnipariksha (2009) before leaving behind her acting career. At a point in her career, she was also known as the “innocent beauty” of Indian television. Despite that, after getting married to Krushant Goragandhi in 2010, she chose to stay away from the limelight.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Neha had completed her second year in Bachelor of Commerce from the Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
According to sources, Neha had also attended the University of Hyderabad, from where she pursued a Diploma in Acting.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neha has dated –
- Rishiraj Jhaveri (2007-2010) – Rishiraj Jhaveri and Neha got married to one another on December 2007. The couple maintained a wonderful relation for a while until things started to go down south. Though not much is known about the couples private life, their marriage ended in the year 2010.
- Krushant Goragandhi (2010-present) – Shortly after her marriage with Rishiraj Jhaveri ended, Neha got married to socialite Krushant Goragandhi and shifted abroad. The couple also has a daughter named Ivaana Goragandhi in September 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Marwadi ancestry.
- Almond eye shape
- Heart-shaped lips
- Thick eyebrows
Neha has appeared in commercials for various brands including Titan Raga.
Best Known For
- Her appearance as Kripa Sharma in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005), Mahi Malhotra in Maayka…Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka (2007), and as the titular character in Naaginn Waadon Ki Agnipariksha (2009)
- Starring in the Punjabi film Ishq Ho Gaya Meinu (2001) as Kuljeet Kaur and Punjabi Kudi (2007) as Pooja Kaur
- Being cast in various Telugu films such as Dil (2003), Athade Oka Sainyam (2004), Dost (2004), Bommarillu (2006), Dubai Seenu (2007)
Neha made her debut feature film appearance as Kuljeet Kaur in the Punjabi film Ishq Ho Gaya Meinu in 2001.
She made her debut Telugu theatrical film appearance as Nandini in Dil in 2003. She worked along with the likes of Prakash Raj and Nithiin.
First TV Show
Neha made her first TV show appearance as Kripa Sharma in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai in 2005. Also, cast in the show was actor Iqbal Khan, Hiten Tejwani, Suvarna Jha, Rohit Bakshi, and Barkha Bisht.
Neha Bamb Facts
- She was raised by a Marwadi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In an interview with India Forums, Neha stated that she had been teased and called “bomb” in school as her surname is “Bamb”.
- Neha once stated in an interview that, she had fainted many times while shooting for Hindi television serials. However, she liked the way that shooting went on in the South, as she would get off by 6 pm.
- While filming Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005), she and her co-stars had enacted their roles for 3 days and 3 nights continuously.
- It was a friend of her’s who got her signed with Balaji Telefilms‘s show Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai in 2005.
- Neha is very close to her parents.
- She enjoyed going to parties.
- The best character she played was Kirpa Sharma in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005).
- She dabbled in modeling when she was in college.
- Neha only starred in 2 Punjabi films Ishq Ho Gaya Meinu (2001) and Punjabi Kudi (2007) out of the 8 movies she appeared in, the rest were all in Telugu language.
- Prior to quitting her acting career, Neha switched from cinema to Indian television. However, due to not being able to give a sufficient amount of time to her family, the young actress decided to call it quits with the industry.
- The last television role that Neha played was as the titular character in the Naaginn Waadon Ki Agnipariksha in 2009.
- You can follow Neha on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image By Neha Bamb / Facebook