|Brahmanandam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1956|
Brahmanandam is an Indian actor, comedian, impersonator, voice actor, and film director who has established himself as one of the highest-paid comedy actors in India. He has also made the Guinness World Record for the most screen credits for a living actor, having appeared in more than 1000 films. For his contribution to Indian cinema, Brahmanandam was honored with the Padma Shri (the 4th-highest civilian award in India) in 2009. Over the years, he has also been a recipient of various accolades including at least 6 Nandi Awards, 1 Filmfare Award South, 6 CineMAA Awards, and 3 South Indian International Movie Awards. Some of the films he has appeared in are Dookudu, Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, Raju Maharaju, Kick, Ganesh: Just Ganesh, Baadshah, Namo Venkatesa, Jaffa, Brindavanam, Payanam, Julai, Adhurs, S/O Satyamurthy, Attarintiki Daredi, Race Gurram, Yevadu, Naayak, Doosukeltha, Loukyam, Anaganaga Oka Roju, Jathi Ratnalu, Sarrainodu, Bruce Lee: The Fighter, Silly Fellows, Bheemla Nayak, Venky, Evadi Gola Vaadidhi, Bavagaru Bagunnara?, Jalsa, Yamadonga, Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, Mozhi, Ganesh, Annamayya, Happy, Manmadhudu, Dubai Seenu, and Ready.
Chaganti Vari Palem, Sattenapalle, Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Brahmanandam has a Masters of Art (MA) degree in Telegu.
Actor, Comedian, Impersonator, Voice Actor, Film Director
- Father – Kanneganti Nagalingachari
- Mother – Kanneganti Lakshmi Narsamma
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $50 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brahmanandam has dated –
- Lakshmi – He is married to Lakshmi and the duo has been blessed with 2 sons – Raja Gautham and Siddarth. Raja Gautham has also pursued a career in acting.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- He brought to life the character of Padmasri in the 2011 Telugu-language action comedy film Dookudu, starring Mahesh Babu, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Prakash Raj, and Sonu Sood. This role won Brahmanandam the South Indian International Movie Award (SIIMA Award) for “Best Comedian (Telugu)”, CineMAA Award for “Best Comedian”, and Hyderabad Times Film Award for “Best Actor in a Comic Role”.
- Alongside N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Kajal Aggarwal, Navdeep, and Kelly Dorji, Brahmanandam co-starred as Padmanabha Simha in the 2013 Telugu-language action comedy film Baadshah. For this performance, he won the SIIMA Award in the “Best Comedian (Telugu)” category.
- In 2014, he appeared as Inspector Kill Bill Pandey (a frustrated and skilled special police officer) in the Telugu-language action comedy film Telugu-language action comedy film Race Gurram and this role earned him the Nandi Award for “Best Comedian” as well as the SIIMA Award for “Best Comedian (Telugu)”.
- Brahmanandam underwent a successful heart bypass surgery at Asian Heart Institute (AHI) in Mumbai in January 2019.
- In 2021, he was seen as Justice Balwanth Chowdhary (judge for Chanakya’s attempt-to-murder case) in the Telugu-language comedy-drama film Jathi Ratnalu. The film stars Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi Pulikonda, Rahul Ramakrishna, and Faria Abdullah.
- Brahmanandam made a cameo appearance as Judge K. B. Ananda Rao in the 2022 Telugu-language action drama film Bheemla Nayak, a remake of the 2020 Malayalam film Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
Featured Image by Sakshi TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0