|Neslihan Atagül Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
Neslihan Atagül is a Turkish actress and model who gained popularity with her supporting role of Genç Bahar in the comedy-drama film, İlk Aşk, in 2006. She has also been cast in several other movies and shows which include Araf, Kara Sevda, Dip, Senden Bana Kalan, Fatih Harbiye, Yaprak Dökümü, Hayat Devam Ediyor, En Los Màrgenes, Kalbim Seni Seçti, Canım Babam, and Sefirin Kızı.
Neslihan Atagül studied theatre at Yeditepe University.
- Father – Yaşar Şener Atagül (Driver)
- Mother – She was a housewife.
- Sibling – İlkay Atagül (Brother)
Neslihan Atagül has been repped by Famelog, Entertainment Company.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neslihan Atagül has dated –
- Ali Barkin (2012) – She had a short-termed romance with Ali Barkin in the year 2012.
- Kadir Doğulu (2013-Present) – In October 2013, she started going out with actor and her Fatih Harbiye co-star Kadir Doğulu. The duo eventually got engaged in November 2015 and then married in July 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Neslihan Atagül has Circassian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Belarusian descent on her mother’s side.
Neslihan Atagül has done endorsement work for –
- Pantene (TV Commercial) (2017)
- Puma (TV Commercial) (2017)
- Polaroid Eyewear (With Kadir Dogulu) (Commercial) (2018)
Neslihan Atagül Facts
- She garnered critical acclaim with her performance as Zehra in Araf in 2011 and was honored as “Hope-giving Young Actress” at the 19th Golden Cocoon Film Festival, as “Best Actress” at the 25th Tokyo International Film Festival as well as the 45th Cinema Writers Association Awards, and as “En Young Actress” at the 16th Uçan Broom International Women Films Festival.
- Neslihan co-starred as Nihan Sezin in the drama series, Endless Love (Turkish: Kara Sevda), from 2015 to 2017.
- She was cast in the lead role of Elif in the romantic drama film, Senden Bana Kalan (English: What’s Left of You), in 2015.
- In 2019, Neslihan Atagül started appearing as Nare Işıklı in the television drama series, Sefirin Kızı, and this role won her the 3rd International Izmir Film Festival Golden Artemis Award for “Best Actress” and 1st Cinemaport Award for “Best TV Actress”.
- She enjoys playing volleyball, swimming, reading, watching movies, and horseback riding.
- Neslihan was honored at the SE-SAM Award Ceremony for Those Who Carried Turkish Cinema from the Past to the Future in 2020.
Featured Image by Neslihan Atagül / Instagram