|Nick Foles Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1989|
|Spouse||Victoria ‘Tori’ Moore|
Nick Foles is an American professional football player who has represented as a quarterback, the Philadelphia Eagles (2012–2014, 2017-2018), the St. Louis Rams (2015), the Kansas City Chiefs (2016), the Jacksonville Jaguars (2019), and the Chicago Bears (2020–present), in the NFL (National Football League). He was selected for the Pro Bowl, NFL‘s ‘All-Star Game’, in 2013, and also named the Pro Bowl Offensive MVP. In February 2018, during his 2nd stint with the Philadelphia Eagles, he won the Super Bowl and was also named Super Bowl MVP (Most Valuable Player). It was the Philadelphia Eagles‘ 3rd Super Bowl appearance and their first-ever Super Bowl title.
Nicholas Edward Foles
Saint Nick, Nick, Big D*ck Nick
Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Nick had graduated, in 2007, from Westlake High School in his hometown of Austin. He had then joined the Michigan State University later that year, before getting a transfer to The University of Arizona in 2008. He had to redshirt his 2008 freshman season and eventually graduated from there in 2011 with a degree in communication. In 2017, during the 2nd half of his illustrious football career, he had joined Liberty University as an online student to pursue a master’s degree in divinity.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Larry Foles (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Melissa Foles (Restaurateur)
- Siblings – Marcus Foles (Older Brother), Katie Foles (Younger Sister), Lacey Foles (Younger Sister)
- Others – Mickey Nick Manos (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Naomi Haynie (Maternal Grandmother), Ryan Moore (Brother-in-Law), Evan Moore (Brother-in-Law) (TV Football Analyst, Entrepreneur, Former Professional American Football Player), Colby Lyman (Sister-in-Law) (Former Volleyball Player)
- 9 – Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bears
- 5 – St. Louis Rams
- 4 – Kansas City Chiefs
- 7, 9 – Jacksonville Jaguars
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
110 kg or 242.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has dated –
- Victoria ‘Tori’ Moore (2010–Present) – Nick began dating former college volleyball player Victoria ‘Tori’ Moore in 2010 and the couple got married in April 2014. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Lily James Foles (b. 2017) and a son named Duke Nathan Foles (b. June 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, distant German, and 1/8th Greek descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Nick Foles Facts
- A devout Christian, vocal about his faith, Nick has often stated that he would become a pastor after the end of his football career.
- During Week 9 of the 2013 NFL season, playing for the Philadelphia Eagles, he had become just the 2nd quarterback ever to record a perfect passer rating (158.3) while passing for more than 400 yards. It was also just the 7th occasion in NFL history that a quarterback had thrown for 7 touchdowns in a game.
- That season, he had also topped the league leaderboard in 2 different metrics – Passing Yards per Attempt (9.1) and Passer Rating (119.2).
- His autobiography titled Believe It: My Journey of Success, Failure, and Overcoming the Odds was released in 2018 and had debuted at No. 5 on the New York Times ‘Best-Seller List’.
- As of September 2020, he had jointly held the NFL record for ‘Most Consecutive Pass Completions in One Game’ (25).
Featured Image by Nick Foles / Instagram