Nicholas John Robinson
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
In 2013, he graduated from Campbell Hall School in Los Angeles.
He then started attending New York University in 2013 but dropped from his first year to continue appearing on Melissa & Joey.
- Father – Michael Robinson
- Mother – Denise Podnar
- Siblings – 4 younger siblings and 2 older half-siblings.
Principato Young Entertainment
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
His chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown.
In 2012, he was seen in Cox TV / Internet service provider adverts.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Ryder Scanlon on the ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey.
He first appeared in 2009 film CC 2010 for his role as CC’s Father (Young).
First TV Show
In 2010, he started appearing in ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey for his role as Ryder Scanlon (Melissa Joan Hart‘s character’s nephew).
His fitness regime and eating plan are not known.
Nick Robinson Favorite Things
- All-Time Favorite Film – The Big Lebowski (1998)
Source – IMDb
Nick Robinson Facts
- Nick is the oldest in his family of 5 children.
- He first showcased his acting skills in the Charles Dickens play “A Christmas Carol” at the age of 11.
- On the recommendation of a theater friend, Robinson met with a Hollywood talent agent Matt Casella in 2008. This kickstarted his career.
- When he got a role in Melissa & Joey, it was his second ever TV audition.
- When Nick shifted to Los Angeles, Taylor Spreitler was his very first friend.
- Robinson was first considered for Ansel Elgort‘s role in The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
- He is very good friends with Maika Monroe.
- Nick loses his temper easily as described by him in his Twitter bio.
- Join Nick on Twitter and Instagram.