|Nicole Lopez-Alvar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1992|
Nicole Lopez-Alvar is an American TV personality and digital journalist who is best known for her appearance as a contestant on season 23 of The Bachelor and season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise.
The United States of America
Miami, Florida, United States
Nicole attended the Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart from 2003 to 2011.
In 2013, she enrolled at the University of Miami from where she graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Journalism in 2015.
TV Personality, Digital Journalist
- Father – Alex Lopez-Alvar
- Mother – Dr. Jos
- Siblings – AJ (Twin Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole has dated –
- Clay Harbor
- Colton Underwood
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry.
- Perfect lips
- Wide smile
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Shake Shack
- Petit Trois
- Bud Light
Nicole Lopez-Alvar Facts
- Originally, Nicole is from Havan, Cuba.
- Nicole’s twin brother AJ was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder that includes a seizure disorder and intellectual disability. However, she and AJ are very close to one another and he also happens to be Nicole’s best friend.
- From April 2014 to August 2014, Nicole worked as an intern for iHeartMedia after which, she worked as an executive producer on the documentary called Catch 22: Autism in Adults.
- From May 2014 to May 2015, she worked at Sony Music Entertainment as a college marketing representative.
- In November 2015, she joined WSVN Channel 7 as a digital journalist and in May 2016, she started writing for the Miami New Times.
- She was a member of the a cappella ensemble Redline at The Catholic University of America.
- Nicole is obsessed with pop culture.
- In her free time, she loves to salsa dance and perform a cappella.
Featured Image By Nicole Lopez-Alvar / Instagram