|Tayshia Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tayshia Adams is an American TV personality who is best known for her appearance as a contestant on season 23 of The Bachelor, where she was amongst the final 2 contestants. Other than that, she is also known for having dated fellow contestant John Paul Jones and appearing as the leading lady in “The Bachelorette” in 2020.
Newport Beach, California, United States
She divides her time between Orange County and Newport Beach, California.
In 2012, Tayshia graduated from Concordia University Irvine with a degree in Bachelor of Science with a major in Biology Medical Science.
Siblings – Dominique Adams (Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tayshia has dated –
- Josh Bourelle (2015-2017) – She was married to a man named Josh Bourelle until October 2017.
- Blake Horstmann (2019)
- John Paul Jones (2019)
- Zac Clark (2020-Present) – In December 2020, Tayshia got engaged with Zac Clark. They had met on season 16 of The Bachelorette.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & Hispanic)
She is of African-American and Mexican ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect smile
Through her social media, Tayshia has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Social Stance, Brooklinen, and 12TH TRIBE.
Tayshia Adams Favorite Things
- Song – What A Beautiful Name by Hillsong Worship
Source – Instagram
Tayshia Adams Facts
- She was brought up in Newport Beach, California.
- Tayshia and TV personality Hannah Godwin were the final 2 contestants on season 23 of The Bachelor. However, they were both eliminated from the show as former football player Colton Underwood quit the show.
- In the year 2020, Tayshia released her own line of jewelry in collaboration with Erin Fader Jewelry Design.
- She was a part of a Christian mission in Africa in the past.
- Tayshia has worked as a fitness coach for Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
- In 2020 during the 16th season, Tayshia replaced Clare Crawley as the leading lady in “The Bachelorette” in the middle of the season. Clare was replaced as she was giving more emphasis to Dale Moss as compared to the other men which was unfair.
- In March 2021, Tayshia was revealed as the co-host of The Bachelorette for the 2021 season along with Kaitlyn Bristowe.
Featured Image By Tayshia Adams / Instagram