|Noor Alfallah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1993|
Noor Alfallah is a Kuwaiti-American business executive, and TV & film producer who had executive produced the TV short Brosa Nostra (2018) and produced the short film La Petite Mort (2019). She has also served as the vice-president of Lynda Obst Productions, an American film and television production company founded by film producer and author Lynda Obst. Noor has worked on the development of 2 films with the company that has on its production credit the 2014 epic science-fiction film Interstellar, the period drama streaming TV series Good Girls Revolt (2015–2016), and the anthology drama TV series The Hot Zone (2019).
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
She holds dual nationality.
Noor, after her high school graduation, had joined the University of Southern California, a private research university in Los Angeles. She had graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the School of Cinematic Arts (SCA), the university’s film school.
Noor had then been enrolled in the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), a public land-grant research university in Los Angeles. She had graduated from there with a master’s degree in TV and film production.
Business Executive, TV & Film Producer
- Father – Falah N. Al-Falah (Business Executive, President at Q8 Capital Inc.)
- Mother – Alana Alfallah
- Siblings – Remi Alfallah (Younger Sister) (Producer), Sophia Alfallah (Younger Sister), Nasser Alfallah (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Noor has dated –
- Mick Jagger (2017–2018)
- Nicolas Berggruen (2018–2019)
- Eli Roth (2018) – Rumor
- Clint Eastwood (2019) – Rumor
- Al Pacino – In April 2022, it was revealed that Noor was in a relationship with legendary actor and filmmaker Al Pacino. The couple, reportedly, had started dating after the COVID-19 pandemic had broken out but it was unclear whether the relationship had started in 2020 or 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Kuwaiti descent on her father’s side and American descent on her mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Noor Alfallah Facts
- Noor’s very first shot film was titled Streets of Life (2014) which was a mini-documentary about the lives of homeless people.
- The 2019 short film titled La Petite Mort that she had produced was the official selection at the Beverly Hills Film Festival which was founded in 2001 by independent filmmaker Nino Simone and which showcases the work of emerging filmmakers and screenwriters.
- It was also the official selection at the HollyShorts Film Festival, a Los Angeles-based annual independent event devoted to showcasing the best short films from around the globe. It is widely viewed as an Academy Awards qualifier.
- In September 2021, she and her younger sister Remi signed a podcast production deal with Imagine Entertainment, an American film and TV production company founded in November 1985 by producer Brian Grazer and director Ron Howard. Remi has also worked as an assistant to Lorne Michaels, a Canadian-American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film & TV producer who is best known for creating and producing Saturday Night Live, the iconic American late-night live TV sketch comedy and variety show.
- Her hobbies/interests include traveling and playing the piano.
Featured Image by Noor Alfallah / Instagram