|Nora Attal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nora Attal is a British fashion model, of Moroccan descent, who has appeared on the cover of magazines such as British Vogue, Dazed, and Vogue Arabia, and has walked the ramp for some of the top fashion designers in the world. In January 2019, Nora was placed in the list of “Top 50 Models” by the website models.com.
Nora Maria Attal
The Mystery Girl
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Nora is a high-school graduate. She took her A-Levels in the subjects of Psychology, History, and Art. After her graduation, she took a gap year to accommodate her modeling career to pursue a criminology and psychology degree after the break from Greenwich University in London.
- Father – Charhabil Attal
- Mother – Bouchra Attal
- Siblings – Yesmin Attal (Sister), Adam Attal (Younger Brother)
- Others – Fatna Badi (Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- VIVA Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris, France
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Moroccan descent.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Smoldering eyes
- Long, straight, silky hair
- Freckled face
- Petite frame
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, Nora has been featured in the promotional campaigns for brands such as –
- JW Anderson
- Acne Studios
- Tommy Hilfiger
Nora Attal Favorite Things
- TV Series – America’s Next Top Model
- Travel Destinations – Cuba, Old Medina in Tangier (Morocco)
- Role Model – Michelle Obama
- Model – Cara Delevingne
- Musical Instrument – Piano
- Animals – Donkeys
- Fashion Designers – Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein
- Makeup Brands – MAC Cosmetics, Dior Cosmetics, EX 1 Cosmetics, Estée Lauder Companies, Charlotte Tilbury
- Fragrance – Gucci Guilty
- Comfort Food – Chocolates
- Beverage – Green Tea
- Breakfast – Bagels with Jam, Porridge with Almond Butter and Blueberries
- Skincare Brands – Cetaphil, Caudalie, Avenue Cicalfate, Neutrogena, La Roche-Posay
- Hair Oil Brand – L’Oréal Elvive Hair Oil
Source – Vogue.me, Imonation.com, The Telegraph, FashionEditorials.com, HarpersBazaarArabia.com
Nora Attal Facts
- She was selected for modeling by noted British documentary photographer Jamie Hawkesworth while she was still at school at the age of 14. Jamie was actually in the process of scouting models for a commercial for British fashion label JW Anderson when he spotted Nora. Although she was not cast for that particular commercial, she went on to work in a fashion film for JW Anderson.
- At the start of her career itself, Nora was being marked as one of the future stars of modeling and was chosen as a “Top Newcomer” by the website models.com. Her ascent was even being compared to Gigi Hadid‘s breakthrough in 2015.
- Nora has walked the ramp for eminent fashion designers such as Elie Saab, Oscar de la Renta, Jason Wu, Stella McCartney, Prabal Gurung, Mary Katrantzou, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors, and Sonia Rykiel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nora_Attal
- In the first 2 years of her modeling career, she had to decline a number of modeling offers as they collided with her final years of high schooling. She would only work for shows and shoots over the weekend and then fly back to her hometown on Sunday to be on time for her school.
- In June 2019, she walked the runway at Lanvin’s menswear show in Paris with her younger brother.
- For the July 2019 issue of Vogue Italia, Nora posed for a feature with her entire family – parents, grandmother, brother, and sister – at their ancestral home in the port city of Larache on the north-western coast of Morocco.
Featured Image by Nora Attal / Instagram