|Odeya Rush Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1997|
Odeya Rush is an Israeli actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Addie in Let It Snow, Ashley Burwood in Goosebumps, Fiona in The Giver, and Nur / Rose Romano in Baalat HaChalomot. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Cha Cha Real Smooth, Dear Dictator, Spinning Man, The Bachelors, The Hunter’s Prayer, Almost Friends, We Are What We Are, See You in Valhalla, and many more. For her acting skills, Odeya has been honored with numerous awards such as the Young Artist Award, International Online Cinema Award, and Awards Circuit Community Award.
Rush went to N.E. Miles Jewish Day School in Birmingham, Alabama. After that, she went to a public school in Midland Park, New Jersey.
Odeya also went to Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California.
- Father – Shlomo Rush
- Mother – Maia Rush
- Siblings – She has 6 brothers and no sister.
Out of these 6 brothers, there are two sets of twins. These 4 are younger than her and live in Los Angeles, California.
She has two older brothers, who live in Israel.
She is signed to Viewpoint, Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish ethnicity
Striking blue eyes
35-27-36 in or 89-69-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in lot many commercials and print ads.
She was seen in AOL’s Safe Social commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Fiona in the 2014 science fiction film The Giver.
Odeya started with the 2010 short film Wild Birds in which she played the role as Beth.
First TV Show
In 2010, Rush guest appeared in NBC’s police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for her role as Hannah Milner in an episode entitled “Branded.”
It is not known if she works out or not. She has a nice figure, though.
Odeya Rush Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Place – New York
Odeya Rush Facts
- Her first name, Odeya is in Hebrew, which means, “Thank God.”
- Due to her dad’s job as a security consultant, she along with her family shifted to (Alabama) United States. At that time, Odeya was 9.
- She poses a strong resemblance with actress Mila Kunis, who is around 14 years her senior. Both are Jewish immigrants.
- When she watched the sitcom Lizzie McGuire (2001-2004), she decided that she would definitely act.
- Odeya likes a more tomboyish look or a girly-with-an-edge look.
- She is good friends with Hailee Steinfeld.
- The 2014 movie The Giver is based on Lois Lowry’s 1993 novel of the same name. She hadn’t read the novel before she was cast.
- She wants to work with female directors such as Julie Delpy, Sofia Coppola, and Kimberly Peirce.
- She did modeling before becoming an actress. Odeya has done numerous photoshoots for Christmas catalogs.
- She admires actresses Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron.
- Odeya has a celebrity crush on Chris Pratt.
- She started acting at the age of 13.
- In her free time, she likes to swim, read, write, watch movies and hang out with friends.